See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I did not visit the hotel, because i just had to wait vor my bus...But I felt so unsure alone on the busstation in the middle of the night and tried to find something, a secure waiting area. The concierge was so friendly, i really like to say thank you! One day when I go there i would like to stay in this house!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The hotel is near the center but not in the center. They have a courtyard to park your car. The rooms are clean and the personnel is very kind. The kindly give information about the city and where you can eat good food.
Breakfast is good with fresh bread and sweets and good cappuccino.
One point of attention: when somebody enters the hotel, you hear a bell; not nice early in the morning.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back site or away from the entrance door so you don't hear people enter
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Very bad wifi. Polit receptionist. Infront of main train station. 45euro a night, I arrived by midnight because did not get an hotel at my budget level so I settled for this and was told no breakfast? Hmmm mmmmm

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2016

This is an often overlooked hotel. It is ideally located 3 minutes from the train station, down an alley off the main street so it is very quiet. It has an excellent breakfast included, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The only thing is, like many hotels in Italy the air conditioning isn't turned on until May, so April can be a bit uncomfortable if it is hot, but it normally cools a night. The staff are very friendly as this is a family owned hotel. We would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Udine.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2016

We stayed here for two nights,staff was really friendly and helpful,they gave us lots of useful infos about what to see and where to eat.The weather was not the best in april,but there are many good places to visit around.We will definitely go back. :)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple