“Amazing views and beautiful facility”
Review of Ristorante Cesare

Ristorante Cesare
Price range: US$26 - US$76
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Cesare is a strong point and the unmistakable soul of our hotel Cesare. A charming setting to welcome you, from the relaxing atmosphere designed with great taste, enhanced by the warmth of the central fireplace, always on. In our stylish restaurant with specialties of Romagna in the center of San Marino you can enjoy excellent dishes, created from the encounter of the local tradition with the always evolving gastronomic research. Proposals made with raw materials chosen from the area, in tune with the seasons. There are always vegetarian menus and simple and delicious menus suitable for children. Open to the public also outside the hotel, our restaurant in San Marino will be the ideal setting for couples and groups of friends: a location for memorable moments.
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We visited this restaurant one evening for dessert, having eaten dinner elsewhere. It was excellent, so we went back for dinner the next evening. The food was ok, but not excellent. Still, the beauty of this first class facility, plus the amazing view made it a good choice. Would gladly recommend.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Staff balance knowledge and professionalism with enthusiasm and friendliness.

Hearth provided ambiance on a cold Winter night, but also could watch chefs cooking over the fire. Views out the glassed in dining room

Well curated wine list with good options by the glass as well. Excellent recommendations from the server.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

This restaurant is on the moderately exclusive end of the restaurant spectrum. We had an outstanding meal here earlier tonight. Couldn’t fault the service or the food. I’m not sure about the previous reviews. We were a little concerned before walking in because of the latest reviews. But I’m not sure if those reviewers have the same restaurant. This place does not serve pizza. Maybe it did in the past. But pizza wasn’t an option on the menu today. This restaurant also claims to have been Michelin referenced in 2015 and 2016. Atmosphere was also excellent.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband loved his ribeye steak and entire mea; I was not as impressed. The pasta I ordered was very salty, and I didn't care for the overall flavor. I tried a bite of my husbands steak, and I thought it tasted average. My husband thought it was the best cooked steak of his life, but I don't trust his food opinion since he thinks McDonalds has nice burgers and says repeats the statement everytime he eats a steak ;-).

I will say, the apple sorbet was fantastic. Absolutely delicious. I would recommend getting it by itself instead of the dessert combination becuase sorbet is better on its own. My husband really enjoyed his chocolate lava cake.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We were unpleasantly surprised when the pizza we ordered for lunch looked and tasted just like a frozen supermarket pizza. Not what we expected, and without a doubt the worst meal we had while touring Italy and San Marino.

1  Thank MrTee