See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was driving: decided to stop in Ravenna one night : checked TripAdvisor app and this hotel came up at end of day when I was tired and hungry : searched "near me". Turned out to be so amazing I stayed a 2nd night. The room was a good bargain (mid-Oct. '17) -- quite location on outskirts of town, large room, windows, free wifi, with a large free parking lot outside the hotel front door. No elevators, but it's only a smallish 2-story establishment and the staircase is very wide, low stairs. The complimentary b'fast was very good. You can order lattes and they bring it to your table. The staff are local and after morning hours, go home then return in afternoon and evening. The staff are all warm and welcoming as well as very competent and professional. The Chef is amazing: 4-star restaurant quality dishes, but with an unpretentious, local neighborhood "vibe" and very reasonable prices. Locals come in to watch futbol matches on the big screen TV in the restaurant, and the chef comes out to watch with them. The Chef is a wonderful guy -- super hard-working day and night, with wonderful personality. I witnessed the local semi-pro futbol team having their event/luncheon there following the previous night's wedding reception dinner there -- this place is highly regarded by the locals (the food is excellent). They have excellent wines, too. There's always locals inside and outside of the large restaurant, which is the main floor of the hotel. The location is close to the highway, close to town and historical sites. And did I mention that free, safe, large parking lot right next to the hotel?

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank textbook
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

For us is this the Best Hotel in Ravenna. The People there are very friendly and Nice. The Location is a little outside from the city but for us is this Perfect. We go sure again. The Rooms are very Clean and air-conditioning. The Bed is very good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matze M
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Just stayed here for two weeks on business and it's one of the best places I've ever stayed. An brilliant, quiet location just behind the Basilique de Saint Apollinaire in Classe. The room and food were both excellent but the best part of this hotel is the staff who were always welcoming and friendly and nothing ever seemed too much trouble. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear have a view of the basilica
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex T
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My husband received an electric shock when he touched the handle of our bedroom door; thank goodness he had on rubber-soled shoes! Shock so strong all the lights went out in room.

In my son's room, there was no hot water.

The hotel debited the entire first night days before we arrived then assisted on full payment of the same night when we left, insisting that we would be repaid. We were, ONE MONTH LATER, AFTER THREE EMAILS AND TWO PHONE CALLS.

I advise you to find another hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very classic, nice and clean. The junior suite was huge, and the garden is immense. Located right behind the basilica di Sant'Apollinare.
Restaurant was of very high standard, better to book in advance. We were very well treated, with free grappa and ice-cream, a dream for dad and son...
Once there you need a car to visit Ravenna and it's surrounding.
Overall a good experience, especially with a 2-year-old.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family