“Excellent!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Do not miss this place! The food is absolutely gorgeous. We had one antipasti and two pasta meals. The pesto with pistachios is one of the best on the meny.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived last night without reservation at 7:15, to find it totally booked. However, we were found a table on the basis that we had an hour to finish our meal. Every dish was really superb, well cooked and full of flavour. So thanks to the owner for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We arrived without booking a table but the let us stay for dinner although they were fully booked and the location is quite small.
The food was excellent, the price good and the service good too.
The location is quite small though.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

This place is deservedly busy. I particularly enjoyed the spiedone (meat skewer with grilled vegetables) which would have been enough for my wife and me to share, even though I ordered it just for myself.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Menu only in Italian yet tasty Food .. not sure what I was having. Quite small wine menu yet many local options. Enjoyed dinner