“Lovely restaurant ”

Trattoria La Rustica
Reserve with
Trattoria La Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 724 Restaurants in Ravenna
Price range: US$17 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family, incl. 2 small kids. Fantastic atmosphere, delicious food, lovely staff. Recommend!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We tried to walk-in but was fully booked so we made a reservation for the day after and we weren't disappointed so I suggest you book in advance! An amazing experience and above all a very friendly service by the owner! The Gorgonzola pie and platter were just amazing!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Generous meal, tasteful food, and warm welcome! Michele is also keen in providing any tourist with advices for arranging your stay in town! What else??

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a lovely Saturday evening meal in Tratorria La Rustica. The food was DELICIOUS and the wines were great and reasonably priced. We had a lovely time. We had a nice chat with the proprietor, Michele, who is charming.

I accidentally left my jumper in the restaurant and they really kindly sent it back to me, all the way in London!
Places like this make me really love family-run Italian Trattorias...
Thanks for having us!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The portions were very small, but more importantly the response was rude and a bit offensive. "most customers complain that they are too big".

Date of visit: May 2018