“Great Pizza late on evening.”
Review of Bella Napoli 2 - CLOSED

Bella Napoli 2
Price range: US$9 - US$56
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this place last weekend. We arrived late, but the place is open till 23.45. Great choice of different pizza for all tastes, meat, fish or vegetarian. Friendly staff. Unfortunally tips can not given at credit card. So please be prepared and have some cash for the waiter. Friendly pricing and great taste. Will visit again next time.

1  Thank Louis T

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Good wine, tasty dishes, quick and smiling service. Highly recommended for a quick fresh food. Very clean place.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Impressed. I ordered takeaway pizza this evening. The only reason I chose Bella Napoli was feedback from family / friends on the openness of staff to vary the menu appropriately to suit. I am vegan and have allergies to most meat / dairy. I explained this when I called to order and was reassured that I could trust them. 2 hours on - I had a lovely meal and I am not poorly. The pizza was delicious. Result. Thank you Bella Napoli, I'll be ordering from you guys rather than anyone else in future.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Not the best location, as is on a busy road where is difficult to cross and park, but the restaurant deserves is good reputation. You can also find some unexpected dishes like linguine con langoustine which were available on the day I ate there. But you can also find some good local specialities. Well dressed tables, fairly fast service, although this could be improved. A place where to eat while in Piacenza.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We went here for lunch on our drive through. It's easy accessible, there is plenty of parking space and you can have an easy bite in 30-45 minutes for a very decent price