“amazing pasta and tuna carpaccio”

Food Arte da Mangiare
Ranked #19 of 434 Restaurants in Piacenza
Price range: US$11 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Il Ristorante FOOD è aperto tutti i giorni tranne il sabato a pranzo e tutta la domenica, dalle 12.00 alle 15.30 e dalle 19.00 alle 24.00. E gradita la prenotazione
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Easy to find. We match via Mishelin. Many peoples in lunch time. Set menus with attractive price. Nice and quick staff. Perfect taste. I recommend pasta with salmon, tuna and gamberi and tuna carpavcio.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Last night colleagues and I went to eat in this restaurant. If you want a blind taste test experience this is the place to go. There is no menu to choose from. The waiter asks you what foods you eat and don’t eat , then asks if you want the ‘Meat’ Menu , a ‘Vegetarian ‘ Menu or a ‘Fish ’ Menu . Once you decide on which type of menu , you cannot change to a different one, and it’s the chef who decides what you are going to eat. We went in the evening so no pasta was served. They serve pasta only for lunch. So this is where my criticism comes in because both dishes I ordered had to be meat. Both meat dishes were delicious. The meat was cooked to perfection and left you wanting more. But it was served with only one tiny piece of vegetable and a tiny piece of fruit. Desserts for all again were a surprise . Delicious!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My wife and I recently dined at Food Arte da Mangiare and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a bright open room with simple stylish furniture. Latin music was playing on the sound system. My wife had the 'meat' menu and I had 'fish'. The concept is interesting, choose meat or fish the choose how many courses as you go.

All the food was very tasty. My wife called her first course, some sort of beef and eggplant dish, one of the best things she's ever eaten. My second course was sort of gazpacho with shrimp was bright lively and outstanding.

If we had were to do it over again we would figure out a way to enjoy as it looked fantastic.

I must note that the restaurant handled our need for gluten free dining perfectly and professionally. Gluten free was simply no problem. Great restaurant, highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Food is the type of venue that emphasises the contemporary approach to eating: quick, informal, youthful, inexpensive.
It scores fairly on everything - ambiance, welcome, service, portions, cuisine. Ideal for lunch on the run.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Choice of fish or meat menu, you don't know what you'll get but I honestly think I would enjoy anything at this place. Good sized portions - not too enormous like some places where you roll out at the end, nice mix of fruit in each dish. Raw tuna with peach and grilled courgette was the best, but grilled prawns with strawberries, followed by sea bass with apple, chicory and aubergine soufflé, then chocolate fondant cake was also extremely good.