“Best dining experience in Italy”

Osteria del Trentino
Ranked #11 of 431 Restaurants in Piacenza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2017

If you happen to find yourself in Piacenza do not miss going to this Osteria for a fabulous dinner. Chef Marco gives you a very personalized experience and the staff was exceptional. -- Don't forget to make reservations!

1  Thank Regina L

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food typical of the region. Plates of the fifth quarter (quinto quarto).. that is offal.. a specialty. Including bills testicles. Tho lots of lovely veg plates too.. pic is of veg strudel. Yummy.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Every time I come back dining here, which is pretty much every time I am in Piacenza for a few days, I found plates so typical of the Padana valley tradition I had totally forgotten all. You need to love meet, but also vegetables are offer in abundance. Everything is fleshly made. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Divine, loved it, everything super, both the food and the wine, I especially adored the vegetable strudel with rosemary fonduta, very special and delicious. Also the veal punta al forno was fantastic, as "advertised" on the menu. But if you go, do try the strudel, unique. I don't know about the price because our friends paid the bill.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived in Piacenza. It was raining so hard we could not get out of car. Switched on TripAdvisor found this restaurant. Switched on Google Maps and got there in 6 minutes. Rang from the car and ran in! Immediate friendly welcome from host and hostess set the scene. We were settled at a good size table. Water and bread quickly followed. Menu in Italian but host (Marco) helpfully explained. Hostess (Donatella) was very friendly and helped us through French. Everything deliciously rustic. My wife's pasta was fresh and tasty. My entrecôte medium rare was divine. The sparkling red was refreshing. Marco gave us a digestif on the house. Great value at €55!