All reviews industrial zone good nights sleep stayed only one night clean bathroom large room pasta receptionist city
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Havent stayed for a while, as good as ever. Bit expensive at this time, I guess a fair on at Parma pushing prices up, Friendly staff, Good nights sleep

Location not the best and if you want int the Centre, its not for you...but for something different, yep!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Be aware that the air conditioner is not working and to sleep with open window is impossible, as below the rooms is the kitchen of the restaurant where the staff communicates until 00:30 a.m. and do the wash up of the dishes, which is quite loud (if you try to sleep).
It also hast to be mentioned that the receptionists are very good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is quite beautiful and comfortable. The building is modern inside as well as outside, while keeping the traditional Italian style. Parking is not a problem, there is easy parking right outside in front. We stayed only one night in a rather large room with a large bed and clean bathroom. The building has an elevator, there are spacious wardrobes in the room and an extra bed is available. When we arrived around 11 pm we were greeted with nice teas and cookies. There was coffee and candies also waiting for us in the room. The checkout was fast and easy. People at the hotel are very kind and speak multiple languages, including good English. Overall me and my girlfriend loved the experience and would definitely recommend it. We also thought it was an excellent value for money option. Parma was also fabulous!! In the end we forgot an expensive red dress in a common area and the hotel staff kept it safe and packet it for us. We are so thankful!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Out of town on an industrial zone you stumble upon Forlanini quite easily.

Small...20 or so rooms... nice staff.. very comfy rooms... clean tidy and nicely equipped.

Good breakfast but the jewl is dinner and the f52 restaurant. Fabulous

Will be coming again for sure

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night 13.2 on my way from Ancona to Zurich, tired and dizzy after a drive in the dark. The direct booking was faultless, the reception most welcoming, the room clean and proper. The hotel was quoet, the matress comfy. I did not so much like the energy saving light of the whole house and the fact that the shower water was not really hot. The great surprise and the main reason I will stop there again is the dinner I had at the restaurant. That was haute cuisine! And I can judge that, believe me. A very recommendable hotel for the traveller.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business