All reviews great location recommend hotel single room the heart of the city small hotel pasta top floor choose this hotel small room clean hotel pedestrian area three star nice stay train station reception desk main attractions central location
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel Torino is a bit more pricey than it’s worth, but the location is great. It’s easy getting to the bars and restaurants of central Parma, and the staff are friendly enough. Not great value but very convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kasper-Copenhagen
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The hotel is in the centre of the city and is perfect hotel to stay in if you want to explore the city. It's location is very convenient and close to many shops and cafes and restuarants. The staff are helpful and our room was clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KatieS5148
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I discovered this place by chance walking through the city The breakfast was the best, and a 10 to the reception staff. I spent a great night in a very modern room with all the facilitys. I was very pleasant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The hotel is in the heart of the city. Good option for exploring the city and going out in the evening. The staff is very kind and breakfast is small, but has everything you need.

It might be difficult to reach by the car as the area of the city center is limited for the cars. But hotel has a garage and it is ok if you have a small car.

Unfortunately the room I had was very small and old style. The pictures I have seen did not correspond to the room I had. It is just to sleep as there is no space and bathroom is very basic.

In addition you should know that it might be loud in the evening.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank inaumane
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This was a very good hotel for what it was trying to be - i.e. A simple, clean hotel in an excellent hotel. The rooms aren't huge (but we've definitely stayed in smaller), the breakfast range isn't extensive (I didn't even eat the breakfast once) and it's fairly 'no frills' in terms of its services and features. I don't think I saw anybody relaxing or having a drink in the lobby / resting area or bar once during my stay. However it's in a superb location in the centre of town seconds from where you want to be in Parma (noting that it's a small place) and the rooms are clean and everything works.

It's a good functional '3-star' hotel and doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't. It's exactly what we wanted so it gets a 4 star rating from us. It would get 5 stars if it was perhaps 20% cheaper - but that is a minor quibble only. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple