All reviews excellent location pasta train station nice hotel an easy walk main attractions rooms are spacious good size free wifi central location tea and coffee one night stay per day reception staff historic center piazza garibaldi breakfast room
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We got an old dirty outdated room. The furtinure was coloured by the sun. The airco unit was broken aswell as the shower door. Beds have a plastic cover. Walls are dirty and have many damages. Although it is in the center of Parma, do not go here!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Renato B, Direttore at Mercure Parma Stendhal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The hotel is nicely located in the old city which is very convenient. The rooms are large and well decorated with antique-like furniture. The bed could use a new mattress as the old one is topped with one of those 2 inch foam mattresses, so if sleep if the primary objective of a hotel, the hotel needs to review its priorities!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a new mattress!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed at the Mecure Parma Stendhal in April 2018. The hotel is in a good location. It is an easy walk from the train station and you can walk everywhere in Parma. Our room was clean, well maintained and very comfortable. We had a nice view from our room. There was also some construction going on near the hotel which did disturb us a little. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and varied. The staff were all pleasant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from any construction projects. Upper floors are better for view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

The good: the hotel room was clean and a good size with clean bathroom. The location is also near the central city, and we were able to walk easily around.

The bad was the noise from people in the streets all night easily came into our room on the 1st floor. I was awakened repeatedly (every hour) for two nights, by mostly young people loitering outside and talking loudly. I moved across the hall on the third night, and there was still noise, but not as loud.

Breakfast was all right - some good choices, but not great.

I don't think I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Renato B, Direttore at Mercure Parma Stendhal, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Riccardo allodi
Duty Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2018

if you are a type of upscale hotels i would recommend a day tour to parma, because it is hard to find an luxury hotel and central.
the hotel was ok but not luxury. the room (226 deluxe room) was very spacious
and offers lots of toiletries
breakfast requires improvements.
the lady at the reception was kind & attentive
the location is near the train station and a few minutes from all attractions.
therefore, i suggest to take a day tour because if you arrive to Parma with the train , everything is in walking distance

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Renato B, Direttore at Mercure Parma Stendhal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay