All reviews walking distance reception staff mini bar an easy walk perfect location melissa
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I’m second time in this hotel and it only gets worse. Staff talk to you as they make a big favor. They can even shout at you. The room looks old and shabby. Bed-clothes that old that has holes. Towels washed and gray. These is no tea or coffee in the room. If you ask room service, receptionist will come and offer you tea-bags from the pocket of his trousers!!! If you unlucky to come in the evening there is no neither laundry service no iron and desk. Not possible to ask for hangers for trousers.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AnnaSa29
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I recently stayed here whilst visiting a friend in Modena. Sadly I was very poorly on this trip and spent the vast majority of my time in the hotel. I had a single room which was compact with a comfortable bed, a tv and a balcony. It was great to be able to open the balcony doors and get fresh air. The bathroom was quite spacious with a decent sized shower that was always hot. The staff we all friendly and very helpful, especially the man in the restaurant for breakfast. The cleaning staff always said good morning and respected the do not disturb sign on the door. Being so poorly, the TV was a god send and I was able to find enough to keep my attention inc movies in English. When I did venture out the hotel is incredibly central and it was nice not to have far to walk to get back when I felt I'd over done it. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Ideal for us...we walked everywhere,felt safe and comfortable.
Tho the breakfast was sparse ( compared to other hotels in Italy) it was more than we needed and we were able to order eggs cooked to our liking.
The reception staff Francesco,Beatrice and Melissa added to a delightful stay.
We had a corner room with a windowed bathroom. Bed and bathroom were comfortable,heated towel racks, thick towels.
Dinner is not available,small bar area
Decor felt IKEAish for a 4 star property

Room tip: The room was typical on the smallish side but we were out most of the day. Easy to get to and from for city access.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have stayed at this property number of times due to the limitation of options. Rooms are dark and congested. It is difficult to sleep at night in your room if your neighbour is watching TV at normal sound level.

Only good thing about this hotel is that it is in city centre or walking distance from it and other happening places in the city.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2017

We have our sister Company in Modena. They reserved for us to Central Park Hotel. It was very modern in Business concept, silence and good breakfast and center area.
I reached also to some places very easily.

Date of stay: March 2016