All reviews busy road business trip cakes bit dated front desk staff via emilia free parking noise platter bologna car accommodation ferrari
Reviewed 30 November 2017

My fiance and I were here on a business trip with a prestigious, luxury, Italian car company this past week. I can't mention names. We support each other and travel everywhere together for both business and pleasure, so we know when we receive excellent service. We had a room on the second floor overlooking a green field and adjacent to a busy road. The road is a bit loud in the morning and evening on this side of the hotel if you like an open window (we do). Otherwise, the quality windows and shutters block out light and noise quite well. The bathrooms are updated nicely and the room and bed are quite comfortable, though decor is a bit dated. The bed is firm and everything is very clean. Housekeeping does excellent work, daily. Laundry can be sent out before 9am and come back by 6pm to your room, delivered. Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant area from 7-10:00am. A wonderful selection and great service! Aperitivo is served nightly at the small bar area for guests - if you happen to be here on a night when Linda is serving, you will feel like you are in the most capable and friendly hands. She's one of the staff members who have made all the difference in our stay. Personality plus professionalism, a winning combination! The front desk staff again, amazing - helpful and prompt! Rechigi Park management, great job! Your staff has made us great fans of your hotel and for this reason alone, I highly recommend it! Why should you believe me, you say? Because I am a Customer Service Manager for a Swedish Ecommerce company - and I know what's truly important to customers - and what keeps them coming back. Thank you to all of our new friends at Rechigi Park Hotel - we will be back soon!

Room tip: second or third floor are probably best and should face away from the road
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RechigiParkHotel, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Rechigi Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Sir,
thank you very much for your review, we are so happy you and your fiance enjoyed your stay !
I am raelly speechless for your kind words
We hope you will come back soon
Best regards

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have been staying in his hotel many times over the last months and it meanwhile became my second home. The staff is very friendly and helpfull and always trying their utmost to help you with any request or search for information. The breakfast is great - wide selection of fruits, muesli, bread, sweets, drinks and warm/cold dishes (what a nice start of the day!) and the cappuchino is delicious! The rooms are good with a nice view and providing a quite relaxing night. If you want a night cap in the evening or enjoy a nice platter there is a good choice of light meals and a wide range of drinks. I really enjoy my stay everytime I am there.

Room tip: There is a big parking area and various access doors to the hotel. So easy entry with luggage
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you Johan for your review !
It is really a pleasure to had you as a kind guest ...
Best regards

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I liked the hotel.
I was there twice for business reasons and both times happy.
To be honest one of the visit I had a room in a kind of secondary building, connected to the main one, but not as nice.
Breakfast is good.
Price slightly high, but proportional to many visitors.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I stayed this hotel only one night during a business trip. Everything was fine and the staff was very kind. Also I tried their restaurant for dinner and it was very good to taste some local Italian foods and local wines. I think it is a good hotel for a holiday too.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RechigiParkHotel, Direttore at Rechigi Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Mr Bilal, Thank you for posting your review following your stay with us, we really appreciate the time you have taken to recognise our hotel. It's a pleasure to know that our staff gave you a nice welcome and that you found our restaurant good. We hope to welcome you back in the future! Best regards, Simona

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Room: A bit small but it was quiet (ask for a room not facing the main road). The decoration was a bit worn out. One positive point was the bathroom, which was just completely renewed (Italian shower).

Breakfast: Just above average. The quality and choice for the food was limited. However the waiter was very friendly, he did the best he could to provide a good service to us.

Hotel: good location, free car park (10mn from city centre by car). While we were staying there, the hotel was being renovated in several parts, hence the atmosphere was a bit 'strange', but the hotel crew was friendly.

Room tip: Ask for a room NOT facing the main road.
Date of stay: July 2017