1,664 results
All reviews imperial suite michelin star restaurant train station terrace bar turn down service welcome drink beautiful hotel the ground floor tortellini deluxe room via indipendenza mini bar piazza maggiore the main street small room hotel staff excellent breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Beautiful quirky rooms with all modern amenities in a stunning historical building. Right in the heart of old Bologna, fab for shopping And sight seeing...great bars and restaurants all around. Nice breakfasts. Very very helpful and friendly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Spend Christmas with the family in this 4-star L hotel in the center of Bologna. It was, in one word, Magic (yes, with capital M), as Xmas should be.
From beginning to end we massively enjoyed our stay. All parts of the hotel are amazing, the rooms large, full of light and clean, the restaurants, bar, bottega really lovely. We had an outstanding Xmas Eve dinner at the main restaurant - what a memory (choose the suggestion of wine from a sommelier - you will remember that wine forever). And that everything was harmonious in the structure is thanks to the great staff: Consuelo, Aurora, Francesco & the slender guy with the foreign name at the bistrot on the second floor, Massimo, Zaccaria, Davide & colleagues at reception, Marco (the barista) at the bottega and everyone there making the amazing fresh tortellini...

Thank you ALL for an unforgettable Christmas.

And since my family is more choosy than most of my business contacts, I'll be back soon with people from work.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived here few hours ago. Let me first of all say that the staff his helpful and professional. The hotel itself is greatly situated. We had two rooms for two nights. Tiny rooms, too warm, no luxury at all,and extremely noisy!!! Not only on the hall way but also from the neighboring rooms. They offered me several alternative rooms but all have the same nouse issues. We told we were unsatisfied and wanted to leave. However we still had to pay the two rooms for 1 night. Also booking.com was not willing to help. If you are a bad sleeper like me don't stay here!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Hotel is located about 5-10 minutes from Bologna Centrale. We stayed 2 nights in a pretty spacious room with minimalist styling and furniture. That being said, I found the furniture provided quite practical in terms of placement in the room. Overall room was neat and clean.

Toilets were clean, neat and all round good except that there were no towel heaters but no biggie.

What surprised me was that our room was cleaned/prep'd twice in the same day which was nice and unexpected. Staff were friendly and accommodating and you even get a free drink at the bar upstairs.

Overall good hotel and would definitely stay again if we come back to Bologna.

Room tip: Stayed in room 116, good room
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2016

I booked the lowest price king room through Expedia. When I arrived I was upgraded to a loft like suite on the top floor. The room was huge as was the bath with a free standing tub/shower combo. It also had a terrace. Jonney, who checked us in was very curtious and friendly. The hotel is close to the train station on Independensa and convenient to the center. Great place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple