See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We were booked with ATA hotel Bologna for 2 nights. It was a lovely 2 nights stay , rooms are bright , spacious and very clean. I was told by my friend in Bologna that the hotel is less than 5 years old , no wonder its so new. The restaurant serves quality dinner and their breakfast spread was really impressive. Right on the left side of the hotel , there is a McDonald's and a shopping center ( even though it doesn't carry major brands , but with a nice supermarket that closes at 9pm ) . There's a bus stop and tram stop right in front of the hotel or a short walk. Very near to the heart of Bologna . Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank veronicalee1971
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights.
Up to investment is ok but service is totally poor. Paid 320€/night and the sheets were never changed during period. Also I found bathroom with sings which seemed like blood, same thing on sheets.
We were 2 on room and they left in total 2 towels. No small ones only one big.
Breakfast also poor . Almost all were sweets. I wouldn't go again there in my next trip and I wouldn't recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Clean,convenient for roads buses and trains . Not in the town center but easy to find . Restaurant menu and breakfast menu just enough for business travelers I would not take my wife here for a romantic week end but the rooms and bathrooms are the best of the many hotels i reviewed in bologna .The lady hotel manager is the main reason I would go back over and over again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Just what you need when it's hot outside! Lovely clean air conditioned rooms. Service at reception and the bar were great. All spoke good English too. It is near a main highway, but you can't hear it at night.
I will certainly be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Nice and modern comfortable hotel. We only stayed for one night incl. Breakfast. Rooms where spacious and clean, but the aircondition could not be controlled from room you have to call front desk. Breakfast menu was under par, and a shame because the selection was huge, and but the preparation left a lot to be desired bacon not crunchy, watery scrambled eggs, etc. Coffee was undrinkable but you can order cappuccino on the side. Late checkout at 12.00 was an added bonus.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family