Metropolitan Hotel(Bologna)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$163
US$145
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$124
US$90
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Savhotel(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$104
US$94
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Il Guercino(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$395
US$376
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2018

As the hotel bar and spa were not available/ open during our visit we were rather disappointed. Breakfast is very good but apart from this the hotel does not offer any other facilities and so we stayed out all day ( as you would in a B and B). Noisy rooms ( traffic noise, local bars, flats upstairs) made it difficult to sleep so this is not a hotel for light sleepers - the conversion from a convent adds to this. Check what facilities are available before you book ( phone the hotel)

Room Tip: Avoid rooms overlooking the street, also rooms at the back are noisy due to flats above
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2016

The property while advertising 4 stars is in fact not. The property needs to be thoroughly remodeled, including the reception area and rooms. In our short stay the night clerk did not speak English, and other guests had difficulty in obtaining information on things as simple as getting a taxi.
We found the bed to be uncomfortable...and the room furnishings sparse (for example no luggage racks, and one simple inexpensive chair).
Location is ok, within the walls, but a 10 minute walk to Piazza Maggiore...and on the opposite side of the city center of the train station.

Room Tip: back part of the property is quiet....
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickeyicecream
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Booked Il Convento Fiori! As I arrived at hotel I wished I would read reviews it gave me bad vibe. As I entered lobby. Smelly dingy unfriendly. I been traveling Europe with my son. Going spend two nights Genoa. Glad I only booked one night!! They would not release me from reservation so I am forced to spend night Learn my lesson will start reading reviews before I travel!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2016

There are many things wrong with this hotel. WIFI is extremely slow, beds SQUEAK!, bedrooms smell moldy, bathroom had long black strands of hair all over the shower, there was constant banging and noise, the air conditioner was broken, and the service was horrible.
They did not speak english and laughed when we were explaining how miserable the room was.
Stayed up all night to avoid sleeping in this horrible overpriced disgusting smelly and dirty hotel.
NEVER STAY HERE!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2016

This old converted convent has large spacious rooms and comfy beds. I found it to be very clean, the front desk guy was very friendly and recommended some fantastic places to eat. It's not exactly in the center but only a short walk. I would stay again when coming back to Bologna. The only thing I didn't like, was having to pay extra to use the spa. It should be free.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple