1,445 results
All reviews linen sheets roman road leading hotels of the world antique furniture five star hotel classic hotel this wonderful hotel public areas are piazza maggiore walk in closet upgraded to a junior suite rooms are beautiful perfect location the heart of the city a wonderful stay hotel restaurant wonderful city
Reviewed 17 June 2018

My family spent 2 nights here in adjoining Grandluxe Double Rooms and had a wonderful experience. Beautiful classic hotel with excellent service and accommodations with a great location next to the center of the "T-Zone", the restricted traffic city center.

Our rooms (#401 & #402) were large and furnished in baroque period furniture. One of the rooms had a private balcony that looked out onto St. Peter's Cathedral, a nice surprise. Also appreciated that the electrical outlets had both Type A (North American/Japan) and Type C (Europe/South America/Asia) sockets- no adapters needed and a small, but nice touch.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tiberio B, Direttore at Grand Hotel Majestic "Gia Baglioni", responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the preference you had for our Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in Bologna and for sharing your wonderful experience here on TripAdvisor Community.

I am more than glad to read that you had enjoyed your historic rooms, the beauty of our property, our privileged location and the service.

Our Grand Hotel Majestic takes place in a fantastic '800 century old building, and preserving the history is one of our daily challange. Reading that you described the Hotel as a beautiful one, makes me honored.

With reference to your so positive words about the staff, you found as an excellent one, I would like to thank you. Your comment will be no doubt shared with all the members of the staff, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

We are glad that you could have described the electrical outlets both for Type A (North American/Japan) and Type C (Europe/South America/Asia) sockets as a nice touch.

I really look forward to welcoming you once again in the next future here in our beautiful city.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This hotel is tricky getting into and out of. The streets are narrow, there are one way streets, and GPS does not work (trust me on this). On weekends, the street in front of the hotel is pedestrian only. We made a wrong turn and ended up in a dead end street next to a restaurant. The hotel sent a staff member out to not only help us with directions, but backed the car out himself. The location of the hotel is spot on - just a block from the main piazza. This is just as the name suggests - a grand hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Tiberio B, Direttore at Grand Hotel Majestic "Gia Baglioni", responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the preference accorded to Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in Bologna and for sharing your experience with us.

I would like to thank you for your so positive review and the appreciation words you spent for our staff, you found as an amazing one.

With reference to the difficulty that you have encountered to get in and out, I would like to kindly inform you that at the moment of booking, we always send the map both for midweek and week end, in order to help to find the right way to come. On the other hand, I am very proud of the staff, who has helped you not only sending a staff member to help you, but backing the car too. I will share with pleasure your so kind comment, I am sure they will be honored and encouraged by your words.

I am more than glad to read that you had enjoyed also our privileged location, at 3 walking minutes from the main Square.

All the staff of Grand Hotel Majestic look forward to welcoming you once again in the next future here at our property,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The Grand Hotel Magestic Bologna was a surprise 2nd place favorite, favorite hotel and favorite destination for Italy, 2nd to the Tuscan Countryside because I am a country girl. This was the best

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the preference accorded to Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in Bologna and for sharing your so positive review here on TripAdvisor community.

We are so glad to read that you found our property as a truly exceptional one and that it was the best in Italy.

I would like to thank you for so kind review, it is always a pleasure to receive so positive feedback.

I will share your comment with all the members of the staff, who I am sure will be encouraged by your remarks.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again, just to have the authentic source of honor of serving you with all our 5 stars luxury service.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Located centrally for resturants markets and walking the hotel has lots of old world charm. Wonderful staff very professional and efficient make the stay one to remember. Spacious room with well equipped bathroom all very clean. Bed linen of the highest quality and changed daily. Breakfast serve in the buffet format with a wonderful choice of many fresh foods. I could not fault the breakfast staff their attention to detail was consistent and carried out with in a hospitable atmosphere. My congratulations to the management team. Just short of 5 stars due to the inconsistency of the internet and room services prices 40 pounds for one toasted cheese sandwich and two teas! Would return and recommend.

Room Tip: Second floor
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the preference accorded to Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in Bologna and for sharing your positive experience with us.

It is a real pleasure for me to read that you had enjoyed your stay at our property, which is located in the old center of the town and near to restaurants and markets.

With reference to your so kind words spent for the staff, you described as a very professional and efficent one, who made your stay one to remember, I would like to thank you. Your comment will be no doubt shared with all the members of the staff, who I am sure will be honored.

I am more than glad to know that you found our historical rooms as a very spacious one and with well equipped and clean bathroom. It is a real source of honor to read that you loved our unique linen sheets of the highest quality, as at Grand Hotel Majestic we take care of all details.

Reading that you had enjoyed our international buffet breakfast, with a wonderful choice of many different fresh foods, and the consistent attention to detail carried out by our staff, makes me content. I will share with all the members of the staff your so kind words of appreciation.

Concerning the comment about the internet, I would like to kindly ask you what did not meet your expectations. Please, do not hesitate to write me back your feedback at my personal email tiberio.biondi@duetorrihotels.com. All comments of our esteemed guests are more than important for us in order to improve day by day our beloved work. Thanks to the partnership with Fastweb, the Grand Hotel Majestic got a faster internet connection speed: the fibre optic with FTTH (fiber to the home) technology, consistently set to 50 Mbps with 100% GMB (Guaranteed Minimum Bandwidth)or upon request set to100 Mbps, the ideal competitive data transmission for meeting sessions.
With reference to the price of the room service, I would like to inform you we use the same prices that other Hotels of our same category use.

We look forward to welcoming you once again in the next future and I would like to thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Ok just 2nd night but can’t wait to praise the excellent location, tremendously modern convenience combined with old world elegance & over the top service of Gia Baglioni! They are in a small class of great old hotel traditions like Maria Christiana - San Sebastián, Sofitel Lisbon, & New York Palace Budapest. The Concierge service alone is worth its weight in gold for first timers in Bologna! Thank you Grand Hotel Majestic staff for making us count the days to our return long before we are gone, and for making our first trip to Bologna “Grand!” Italy travelers if you are going to splurge anywhere new in Italy,Do It Here! Gia Bologna is your key to an amazingly underrated part of Italy!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Michael,

Thank you for the preference accorded to Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in Bologna and for sharing your experience in Bologna.

We are so glad to read that you had enjoyed your stay at our property and its privileged location, you described as an excellent one, just in the heart of the city center and at a walking distance from all main sightseeing.
I would like to really thank you for such a positive review, because we proudly would like to preserve the old world elegance, preserving at the same time the tremendously modern convenience and facilities.

With reference to the so kind words you spent for our service, I would like to thank you. I will share your comments with our team, especially with the Concierge, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

All the staff of Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" look forward to welcoming you once again, just to have the authentic source of honor of serving you with our unique 5 stars luxury service.

Thank you for recommending us, and hoping to host you once again here at our property in the next future I give you,