“Average”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

Regular deli meats and cheeses, nothing to die for. The usual Good quality of Italian ham and cheeses. But the service was VERY disappointing, the waitress we had seem to be super tired. Made us feel she was doing a favor to take our order. Such a shame that bad staff can pin a place down...

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Vecchia Malga is the place to go for those that seek a meal of indulgence. As a lover of cold meats, I thoroughly enjoyed the customised platter consisting of salami, prosciutto, pancetta, buffalo mozzarella and mortadella.

The texture of the mortadella melted in my mouth and was a far cry from the inedible stuff we have in Australia.

The bread had just came out of the oven and although it looked like a pancake, it was so soft and held the cold meats perfectly.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Food heaven here. Sensational cold cuts, especially pancetta and mortadella, burratta, etc. The tortellini and lasagna were excellent. Also excellent wine list. The best food and wine experience in Bologna.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

They didn't let me pay 'cause I'm a woman, forcing my male friend to pay and telling me I could "certainly repay him another way"
It was embarassing, sexist and disgusting.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank Pioneer7163838157383
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Found this fabulous establishment on the food market street in Bologna. We sat outside and enjoyed a shared platter of delicious cold meats and a couple of glasses of red wine. Great atmosphere and very authentic. Just loved it. Good service.

Date of visit: September 2018