“Rome in the spring”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ib J
Norager, Denmark
“Rome in the spring”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We vissited Rome and Stayed in the appartment for a very plessant week.
We enjoyed the fact that the building and naighbohood is very quiet, the appartment is clean and spacious, and everythig you ned is just around the corner.
Communication was exelent and reception was very kind eventhough we arrived very late in the evening.
Harpy to do it again.
Regards from Denmark, Lissi and Ib

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Christina...
Redmond, Washington
“The apartment was very nice and fully equipped.”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

It was a little hard for us to find, but Joseph met us out on the street....we were close. Unfortunately the outside was under construction which I did not know as I had no access to my e mail after leaving the US. Joseph did contact me about it. It only hindered going out onto the balcony which was not a big deal.
We are still a little confused about the area as it did not seem to be walking distance to the Vatican City, but a few subway stops away which was fine.
Again, the apartment was very lovely with nice art, a dishwasher, dishes, etc. It would easily fit 4 people and was very comfortable.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the decoration of the apt
Liked least: location
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Severine...
“Great appt”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Giuseppe was very nice and helpful.
The appt is very clean, situated in a very good location.
Metro bus shop restaurant near by.
would defo recommend it.

Liked best: The air conditioning
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Liked best: the apartment
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
4 Jun 2015
I'm sorry for this review which I consider not true, the 19 reviews that precede this one, they are in stark contrast to the allegations of this tourist.

The tourist, in order not to pay the final cleaning, including sterilization of linen, it offered to clean him my house before departure. It 'something that I can not accept, as I am responsible for cleaning it I can do to specialized companies as security for future guests.

I was not informed during a guest's stay of these noises, otherwise I would have acted so that was not caused annoyance to my guests.

In the description we talk about a few minutes walk from the Vatican City. The mother of the tourist, having a prosthetic leg, it took him a lot more. I for my mom I took a taxi.

Usually guests have at their disposal, the dish soap, detergent for the washing machine, detergent for the dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, broom and dustpan. When he called me and asked me to other detergents, I went home in two hours and I have placed everything you need to wash the house from top to bottom.

I try to be discreet with the guests and do not call them on the phone during your stay. For this I sent an email to ask how she was Mom, but I have not had any response.
Jean M
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“A nice well kept apartment, sofa bed was very comfortable.”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

A 10 minute walk to the Metro, uphill and downhill, 3 stops from St Peters/Vatican. Entrance to the apartment block was down approx 20 outside steps. We went in March and the apartment had very good heating and plenty of hot water. There is a supermarket close by and places to eat. They will arrange for a car to and from the Airport for an extra cost otherwise its a train to Termini and the Metro from Termini. We found it a pleasant place to stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$86
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing