Review Highlights
Street Food Tour

My husband and I booked this tour at the last second thinking it would be a fun way to get dinner... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018
Annie S
RAPHAEL TOURS IN ROME - TRASTEVERE STREET FOOD TOUR

My daughter and l enjoyed a very informative food and historical tour of Trastevere Street in Rome... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2018
Josephine H
via mobile

All reviews food tour santa maria sopra minerva fried artichokes great tour food culture our tour guide suppli answered all of our questions gelato food stops jewish ghetto historical information salami knew her stuff vatican city highly recommend this tour interesting stories
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My wife and I took the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and the Pantheon tour with Giorgio from Raphael Tours. Giorigio is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable about Rome, it's history, and art history. We had a great stroll and learned about much more than I expected. We look forward to visiting Rome and Giorgio again. We highly recommend him and the tour.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Giorgio, our guide for the Street food tour in August was amazing!!! we had 3 kids with us and they all had a blast!!!! food was amazing and the historic spots he took us to were great! we loved it,
Thank you!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Great time on the food tour! Rich with history and all of the food places were wonderful. I felt like I was getting a taste of Rome, and it prepared me very well for the rest of my meals to come as I knew what to expect. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgable. I learned a lot!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I booked the afternoon food tour and it was amazing. Definitely recommend to take it at the beginning of your trip. The food was great, but the surprise was walking through beautiful neighbourhoods and hearing about their history. Our guide, Claudia was so knowledgeable and passionate about the city. She also gave us recommendations in the city that made my trip a lot better.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My wife and I started our vacation in Rome and had no idea where anything was, so I booked this tour our first night to get oriented and we are super glad we did it! Our tour guide Claudia gave us an amazing tour of the main landmarks in the historic center at a nice leisurely pace. Claudia was very knowledgeable of the sites and spoke fluently in English. She made the tour very much enjoyable, she gave us also great recommendations of restaurants, gelato and shopping! Rome during the day is beautiful and even more so at night! Thank you Claudia! Highly recommend this tour.