“Great”

Private Guides of Rome
Ranked #16 of 259 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Private guides of Rome is a team of local guides speaking excellent English that provides private and small group tours of Rome & the Vatican
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Well planned out, very good customer service and interaction with our small group. Our guide had loads of knowledge both about food and the history of Rome - which was nice as it felt like a blend of a culinary & a local knowledge tour. Would recommend for anyone. Great job.

All reviews
"food tour"
in 9 reviews
"santa maria sopra minerva"
"fried artichokes"
"great tour"
in 9 reviews
"food culture"
"our tour guide"
in 13 reviews
"suppli"
in 3 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"historical information"
"vatican city"
in 5 reviews
"gelato"
in 6 reviews
"knew her stuff"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"booked this tour"
"interesting stories"
"jewish ghetto"
"food and wine"

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My wife and I took the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and the Pantheon tour with Giorgio from Raphael Tours. Giorigio is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable about Rome, it's history, and art history. We had a great stroll and learned about much more than I expected. We look forward to visiting Rome and Giorgio again. We highly recommend him and the tour.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Giorgio, our guide for the Street food tour in August was amazing!!! we had 3 kids with us and they all had a blast!!!! food was amazing and the historic spots he took us to were great! we loved it,
Thank you!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Great time on the food tour! Rich with history and all of the food places were wonderful. I felt like I was getting a taste of Rome, and it prepared me very well for the rest of my meals to come as I knew what to expect. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgable. I learned a lot!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I booked the afternoon food tour and it was amazing. Definitely recommend to take it at the beginning of your trip. The food was great, but the surprise was walking through beautiful neighbourhoods and hearing about their history. Our guide, Claudia was so knowledgeable and passionate about the city. She also gave us recommendations in the city that made my trip a lot better.