“Unbeatable location”

Lifestyle Suites Rome
Ranked #3 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Stayed 2 nights in this wonderful place.
Located Piazza Navona, no need to say more. Just open your window to one of the most beautiful place on earth.
The room (capuccino suite) was really good, large, quiet at night with a nice modern design. Very nice service, the staff was really kind and helpful.
Good breakfast.
Sure it's not cheap but worth it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Alexandre92100,

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice review of Lifestyle Suites Rome.

I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our service, our welcoming and attentive team, our expertly prepared breakfast, the good food and ambiance in our unique suites.

I look forward to sharing your kind words with the team, and it would be a great pleasure to welcome you back to our Hotel hopefully in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We just returned from a FABULOUS 3 night stay here. Perfect location, right in the middle of it all!! We were gone most of the day sightseeing & I told my husband I want to return to Rome just for more time in this hotel! We were in the Cappuccino Suite with a balcony view of Piazza Navona. So fun to sip wine & watch the nightlife. The room was stunning, the bathroom immaculate (bathtub soaks with a variety of soaps & bath salts so perfect after long days discovering Rome) & super high tech! Beds unbelievably comfortable too with a fantastic turndown service (little surprise treats too). We also received a welcome bottle of champagne just because their lift was down & a parting gift of sweets as we left at 4:30am for the airport in the car service they arranged for us. By far one of the best hotels we have stayed in! I hope to return one day!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jennifer v,

I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Lifestyle Suites Rome and it is fantastic to learn that we are one of the best hotels we have stayed in.

I am extremely proud of the professional team I have and I am sincerely pleased to hear that they took the very best care of you.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Lifestyle Suites Hotel for your next trip to Rome.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Never been to Rome before and was very pleased once we discovers the location of this hotel. Discreetly located behind large black doors, this charming hotel spews boutique luxury once you enter the lobby. The hotel is small, but an impressive balance that gave us exactly what we needed for the stay. We had a "roulette" room, which meant we were required to change rooms during our stay. This was ok because each room is different and gave us an opportunity to see something different. A little surprised with the first room because of the swing wrapped in velvet located in front of the window. I suppose everyone has their own interpretation of what it can be used for. lol Regardless, the rooms were well designed and very classy. My only complaint is the air conditioning couldn't get the room as cold as we like it. This was a common theme throughout our trip in Italy. The breakfast and service was perfect, and so was the ambiance of Piazza Navona. We constantly found ourselves people watching from the room, drinking champagne and listening to the street music filling the air. I highly recommend this place. I'll be coming back if I return to Rome.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jason B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us at Lifestyle Suites Rome.

I am very pleased to see that you had a fantastic stay; in particular I am thrilled to read your comments about our location, breakfast and suite.

Our location is indeed within the esteemed historical centre of Rome, few minutes from the main monuments and sights.

I will be sure to share your brilliant feedback with all the team, it was a pleasure to have you here with us at Lifestyle Suites and I look forward to your return.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We were here for two nights. We were treated like royalty! We checked in early at 1 pm after a morning flight. The staff was helpful in getting our room ready early. When we checked in we were greeted with prosecco in our room for inconvenience. The room was very comfortable. The bathroom spacious. The breakfast each morning was amazing. Fresh pastries, meats, cheese and fruit and you could also order eggs and hot meal if desired. The staff made recommendations for dinner and things to see. This hotel hit on every level. The location was also the best in the city as it was walking distance to everything. Next time we are in Rome we will definitely stay here!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank gatorcindy

Dear gatorcindy,

It was such a pleasure to have you both staying with us and lovely to receive your feedback. Thank you so much for sharing your experience of Lifestyle Suites Rome on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read of what a wonderful time you had and have to say I was delighted to read that you "Can't imagine a better stay anywhere!"

I very much hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future and rather hope that you shall regard it as your Rome home.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Italy for the first time with our two grown daughters and stayed in two amazing suites for 5 nights. The rooms were fantastic and since they faced the piazza with fountains, restaurants, St Agnese Basilica and shops there were no cars or traffic allowed so it was very relaxing to sit at a cafe or walk around, and the view from the room was breathtaking. The staff was at your service 24 hours a day for anything you might need or want. Truly a remarkable experience!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Conniermasera
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Conniermasera,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at Lifestyle Suites Rome.

I am pleased to learn that our service met your expectations, it's always encouraging to read such brilliant feedback, rest assured that I will be sharing your kind words and comments with the whole team.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Lifestyle Suites Hotel.

Best wishes,