“Perfect location”

Lifestyle Suites Rome
Ranked #3 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Never been to Rome before and was very pleased once we discovers the location of this hotel. Discreetly located behind large black doors, this charming hotel spews boutique luxury once you enter the lobby. The hotel is small, but an impressive balance that gave us exactly what we needed for the stay. We had a "roulette" room, which meant we were required to change rooms during our stay. This was ok because each room is different and gave us an opportunity to see something different. A little surprised with the first room because of the swing wrapped in velvet located in front of the window. I suppose everyone has their own interpretation of what it can be used for. lol Regardless, the rooms were well designed and very classy. My only complaint is the air conditioning couldn't get the room as cold as we like it. This was a common theme throughout our trip in Italy. The breakfast and service was perfect, and so was the ambiance of Piazza Navona. We constantly found ourselves people watching from the room, drinking champagne and listening to the street music filling the air. I highly recommend this place. I'll be coming back if I return to Rome.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Jason B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us at Lifestyle Suites Rome.

I am very pleased to see that you had a fantastic stay; in particular I am thrilled to read your comments about our location, breakfast and suite.

Our location is indeed within the esteemed historical centre of Rome, few minutes from the main monuments and sights.

I will be sure to share your brilliant feedback with all the team, it was a pleasure to have you here with us at Lifestyle Suites and I look forward to your return.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We were here for two nights. We were treated like royalty! We checked in early at 1 pm after a morning flight. The staff was helpful in getting our room ready early. When we checked in we were greeted with prosecco in our room for inconvenience. The room was very comfortable. The bathroom spacious. The breakfast each morning was amazing. Fresh pastries, meats, cheese and fruit and you could also order eggs and hot meal if desired. The staff made recommendations for dinner and things to see. This hotel hit on every level. The location was also the best in the city as it was walking distance to everything. Next time we are in Rome we will definitely stay here!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank gatorcindy

Dear gatorcindy,

It was such a pleasure to have you both staying with us and lovely to receive your feedback. Thank you so much for sharing your experience of Lifestyle Suites Rome on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read of what a wonderful time you had and have to say I was delighted to read that you "Can't imagine a better stay anywhere!"

I very much hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future and rather hope that you shall regard it as your Rome home.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Italy for the first time with our two grown daughters and stayed in two amazing suites for 5 nights. The rooms were fantastic and since they faced the piazza with fountains, restaurants, St Agnese Basilica and shops there were no cars or traffic allowed so it was very relaxing to sit at a cafe or walk around, and the view from the room was breathtaking. The staff was at your service 24 hours a day for anything you might need or want. Truly a remarkable experience!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Conniermasera
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Conniermasera,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at Lifestyle Suites Rome.

I am pleased to learn that our service met your expectations, it's always encouraging to read such brilliant feedback, rest assured that I will be sharing your kind words and comments with the whole team.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Lifestyle Suites Hotel.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We only spent one night at this hotel on our last night in Italy. I wanted to find somewhere that was right in the middle of the city so that we could really enjoy this last night. I found the perfect hotel.

We stayed in the Cappuccino Suite and it was truly amazing. The room overlooked the Bernini statue in the center of Piazza Navona yet was completely quiet due to sound proof windows. We were able to enjoy all the evening street performers and activities in the area and then literally walk up a flight of stairs to our beautiful silent perfect room. The service was perfect - personal, efficient, helpful. The room itself was very well equipped, the bed comfortable, and the decorated beautifully.

This was just such an unexpected gem. I will most certainly return to this hotel whenever I am in Rome.

Room Tip: Expensive but worth every penny
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear hokiegir192,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at Lifestyle Suites Rome!

Your comments reflect exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple one night stay into a great experience. Your comments are most gratefully appreciated.

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back for a longer stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a 3-night pre-cruise stay in Salotto 93. The view from the room of Piazza Navona is just as amazing as the photos suggest. This property is located in easy walking distance of nearly all of Rome's major tourist sites. Restaurant recommendations by the staff were impeccable. Breakfast each morning was lovely; the freshly made eggs and waffles were a nice addition to the expansive buffet offering. The elevator was under repair while we visited, but it wasn't a problem. The building's old staircase is a piece of history itself and we didn't mind the easy walk back up to our room. Car service arranged for us from the airport and to our cruise terminal were comfortable and very reasonably priced. (Do yourself a favor and use their car service in lieu of an only slightly cheaper taxi ride. The assistance with your luggage right to the front door of the property is well worth the few euros more.) The room and bathroom were absolutely ENORMOUS by European standards and well outfitted with towels (large bath sheets!) and toiletries of good quality. Afternoon canapés and other treats were much appreciated. In short, I will absolutely stay here again!

Many thanks to both Ilaria(s) and Alexander for their prompt and attentive service to all our needs. The bellman (Sulemi?) was also very kind and happily assisted getting our luggage to and from the second floor suite. (Please forgive me if I've misspelled anyone's names.)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank colorxgirl

Dear colorxgirl,

Thank you for this wonderful review and for taking the time to write!

It was such a pleasure to have you as our guests and the team was so pleased to read your kind words. Thank you for commenting on the staff, lovely breakfast and the gorgeous suite. I'm very happy that that you found the service to be prompt and attentive.

We hope to welcome you back very soon and send you our best wishes from Rome.