All reviews palazzo barberini great weekend every morning croissants trevi fountain huge bed storage space jacuzzi bath heart of rome great shower spanish steps eternal city breakfast is served stayed here for nights terazza balcony tv
Reviewed 18 September 2017

First of all the location is fantastic, surrounded by some amazing restaurants, close to public transport and there is a supermarket across the road. I booked the presidential suite which was not exactly what I expected, don't get me wrong, the room is lovely, very clean, huge bed, jacuzzi in the bathroom and also on the terrace. I expected a larger suite, it is by no means small but it just wasn't as big as I expected.

The wifi is slow, TV has no signal but being in Rome for the first time I didn't plan on spending too much time in the room so for me this was not an issue. The jacuzzi on the terrace was the highlight.. sinking into it after a long day of walking is incredible.

The staff, when present, were extremely friendly and helpful. Overall I had a great weekend, would return.

Room Tip: Presidential Suite for the Jacuzzi after a long day.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
FulvioG, Direttore at Terrazza Marco Antonio Luxury Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Malachi,
I'm very happy that you enjoyed our Presidential luxury suite with jacuzzi in the bathroom and also on the terrace!
I am pleased to inform you that we have solved the problem with the wifi line and now our TV broadcasts all available Internatinal satellite channels.
Keep in touch with us by following our official web page and the Instagram social page.
My best regards and " Arrivederci a Roma" !

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Great location, less than a ten minute walk to the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and bars and restaurants
Angela and Maria (the receptionists) are lovely and extremely helpful.
The rooms are very pleasant with a very large comfortable bed, lovely bathroom with a very big Spa bath and a rainfall shower, and the big plus point was the large balcony which catches all the late evening sun.
Breakfast is a simple continental consisting of tea or coffee with orange juice, yoghurt, cornflakes and croissants which are brought to your room at exactly the time you request.

The (minor) Negatives.
No drawers in the room so there is nowhere to put away smaller items, very little storage space to hang clothes, expensive mini-bar (TIP: walk across the road to the shop and purchase your wine, beer and snacks at a fraction of the cost).

Whilst accepting that its in the T&Cs, having to make an additional payment of 40 euro for a late check-in (after 8pm) is a bit harsh, a further 40 euro (for a maximum two extra hours) is required if you want a later checkout.

If I was to go back to Rome, I wouldn't hesitate in re-booking the Terrazza Marconi again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
FulvioG, Direttore at Terrazza Marco Antonio Luxury Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Mick,
How pleasing was to read your review, it made our day and makes us “strive” to continue delivery high quality of service and passion ! Thank you for the beautiful words !
We select only the most outgoing and friendly staff and we put them in an environment where they can be themselves !
Our unique ambiance is the dream of renown designer Virginia Samby and her team, she selected the best Italian design to form the perfect mix that represents Rome's fashionable personality.
We are also glad to read you did like the location as Terrazza Marco Antonio is strategically located in the heart of Rome for its art, historical attractions and shopping district, few steps away from the “tridente della Moda” with Gucci, Valentino, Armani and Bulgari boutiques.
We hope that Terrazza Marco Antonio luxury suite will be your new home away from home in the Eternal City and you will give us the pleasure to welcome you back again.
If you need more info and city tips, follow our social pages on facebook, Instagram and the official web page.
Best Regards from all of us,

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The suites complex is located on the sole floor with a house which is shared by both apartments and offices. The location is very good, so as you can reach all main attractions by walk. Our suite was cosy and comfortable but looked larger on pictures than it is in reality. The terrace is the big plus of the suite with beautiful view of an ancient residence. However, the flowers and candles at the terrace looked not to have been taken care for a while. Breakfasts are included in room price but are very limited; no hot dishes, like omelets, are proposed. The staff is very friendly and was always available to help.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Max,
How best rewarding is to read reviews like yours!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Terrazza Marco Antonio Luxury Suite on TripAdvisor, we highly appreciate the nice words of praise towards the "very good" location, and your Suite terrace that for you was "the big plus with beautiful view of an ancient residence".
I am pleased to inform you that we have improved breakfast and we are working to make your future check-in on your own at no additional cost !
I'm happy that you found our staff "very friendly",your comments are greatly received and encouraging for our team to continue to strive and improve on our standards of service.
Stay in touch with us by following us on the social pages of facebook, Instagram and on the official website
We look forward to welcoming you again to the fabulous Eternal City and send our warmest regards.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Booked this hotel, really looking forward to our first visit to Rome.. Paid extra after believing I had booked a penthouse suite.. What a joke it really was.
Just a normal room with a jacuzzi on the balcony..not very clean at that..
No restaurant, only a cold breakfast served in the room..not really that nice either !!!
No staff after 6pm.. Had to pay extra €50 because we arrived after 7pm..
Wifi was rubbish.. No signal most of the time.. No TV stations in English.. Really Really disappointed with the whole affair.. €400+ per night.. Really not happy.. Asked for a manager, never seen one in the whole 5 nights stay.. Just gave up in the end..
We would never recommend this house/ hotel to our worst enemy.. Never ever stay here..
Only one good thing was the location..
Also paid another €180 as a surprise to my wife,for champagne and flowers.. Wet another joke.. Flowers worth about €10.. Seen same cheap champagne in local shop at €18.50... Not anywhere near €180 I paid... Very very dissipointed...
Only seen two ladies on reception, not helpful at all...

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Cliff,
We would like to thank you first of all for sharing your experience at TMA Luxury Suite.
We are very sad to learn that your stay did not meet your expectation and we are grateful you took the time to bring to our attention the flaws in our service. It is always very important to know where we have to improve.
We have shared your comments with our department heads to recover from the fault as we strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience.
I am the new Manager and I have already made changes to our structure and if you want to put us to the test again, I am here at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact me.
My best regards
Fulvio G.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

An amazing hotel , really exceeded my expectations in everything
Location : 3 minutes walk Piazza Barberini , which means metro , taxi and everything
several supermarkets ( who can deliver by phone ) , restaurants around ( Halal food and Shisha is 500 m away as well , for Muslim Arab people like me )
Most of the main attractions are 15-30 minutes walk which is very convenient .

Suite: In short , for the first time , I get a room that fulfills 150% of what i wanted , comparing to pictures
Very spacious , everything works perfect , an amazing comfy bed and pillows , it was very comfy after these long long walks in Rome , knowing that you will be resting in the Jacuzzi with great music . Good AC . Always nice smell out of the aroma sticks in the suite .
Cleaning : Very good , matches 5* hotels if not better .
Staff : The true and real diamond of the property , Maria and Angela , YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST . To make it short , just imagine having your own personal CSA .
Always helpful , smiling and ready to answer all your questions ( even the silly ones ) with such a great passion .
if returning ( sure will do ) back to Rome , this hotel will be a big reason ......

Room Tip: Suite 5 has a sauna and Jacuzzi
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
FulvioG, Direttore at Terrazza Marco Antonio Luxury Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Terrazza Marco Antonio luxury Suite on TripAdvisor.

How pleasing was to read your beautiful review, it made our day and makes us strive to continue delivery high quality of service and passion!
We will surely share your comments with my Team.

We hope Terrazza Marco Antonio luxury Suite will be your home away from home in Rome and you will give us the pleasure to welcome you back again.

Keep in touch with us following us on facebook and Instagram!

My Best Regards