“Fabulous!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
camera matrimoniale  n. 1 con bagno Living Room
accesso alle camere
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 3
particolare camere da letto e TV
camera da letto n. 1
cucina
Kitchen
vista esterna dell'appartamento al piano secondo
ubicazione dell'appartamento
vista dalla finestra dell'appartamento
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Keokuk, Iowa
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband, daughter, granddaughter, & her husband stayed 3 nights at Rosy's Dream al Vaticano. Rosy went way beyond our expectations in hospitality!!! The apartment is beautiful, comfortable, & well equipped. It was easy to get around Rome from this excellent location. A bus stop was in front of the apartment & the metro within a 5 minute walk. All the major points of interests were within walking distance.

Rosy was excellent to work with even before arriving in Rome. She quickly responded to all my questions by email. She arranged for a private van to pick the 5 of us up at the airport & to return us. So, from the moment of our arrival, everything went smoothly.

One of our bags got wet in the transit from the U.S. & everything within it was wet. Rosy provided us with drying racks so everything could get dry.

We would highly recommend Rosy's Dream al Vaticano to anyone visiting Rome. If we ever return to Rome, this is where we will want to stay. Thank you, Rosy!!

This is also the first time we have rented through Tripadvisor. It was a very good experience!!

The Jobes

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rosy's wonderful hospitality & the apartments comfort & location.
Liked least: There were a few steps to the elevator which made it harder for my husband & I; we would have liked a clothes dryer.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Jun 2016
Thank you for all your appreciations about my hospitality dedication. It was a great experience for me to meet you and your family. It was also a pleasure for me to do my best to accommodate your needs during your stay. Then I wish to thank you for taking very good care of the apartment: after your departure everything was clean and tidy. You will always be welcome in my house.
Fiona H
Kent, UK
“Excellent - Convenient, comfortable and commodious”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Super place to stay. If my family were to go to Rome again, it would be our first choice of where to stay! Clean, well appointed, appartment with very warm welcome. Great location - Only 5 minute walk from Vatican, Castel St Angelo, the River Tiber and sightseeing bus routes. We had a great holiday. Well done Rosy!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The aparment is spacious, comfortable and very stylish with great location.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
9 Jun 2016
Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to know that my dedication in hospitality helped to spend a great holiday. It was for me a real pleasure to meet you and your beautiful and friendly family. Then I wish to thank you for taking care of the house. I hope to welcome you again in my house in the future.
Bullzy
Brampton, Canada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We want to thank Rosy for a fantastic stay at her charming residence. This is a very wonderful apartment with nice decor and very clean conditions. It was perfect for our travels to the Vatican and local sites. Good restaurants and shopping are within easy walking distance and the neighborhood is safe and friendly. Rosy is a very conscientious host who goes out of her way to provide support, advice and tips that will help you better enjoy your time in Rome.
This central apartment is in an active area of Rome and Via Crescenzio can be a little noisy at times, but not enough to be a problem. The kitchen is well appointed and we arrived to Champagne and prepared food to welcome us. Very thoughtful. We were a family of six and the bedrooms were perfect for all of us. The apartment is spacious and very comfortable. We really enjoyed this stop during our travels throughout Italy. We would definitely come back. Thank you Rosy,
All the best Chris and Raffaela

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and convenience of everything
Liked least: The street noise
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 May 2016
It was great to meet guests charming, friendly and generous like Chris and his family.
I wish to thank them for taking care of the house: I found it very clean and tidy.
I wish also to thank them for all the things that they left in the kitchen: the fridge full of drinks, ice cream etc. and the cupboard stocked of coffee, tea, sugar and so on.
It was a great pleasure for me to welcome them in my house.
I hope to host them again any time in the future.
Absolutely special guests that everyone would like to welcome in their house.
Sc0ttie42
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely central Apartment”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

As a family of 4 we have just returned from a long weekend stay in this apartment.
Fantastic, clean, spacious, modern apartment with all amenities you could wish for centrally located close to St Peters & Vatican Museums.
Rosy was a great host, arranging airport taxi transfers for us and was also quick to answer emailed questions. Upon arrival she greeted us with a snack & drinks to guide us around the apartment and get our bearings.
As mentioned previously there is traffic noise which is the only drawback....but Rome is a very busy city.... having said that we were all so shattered each night after a days exploring this beautiful place it didn't matter.
We would definitely recommend a stay here.

9 Jun 2016
Thank you for your wonderful review and for appreciating my hospitality dedication. It was a real pleasure for me to meet you and your very friendly family. Thanks also for taking care of the house with great attention. I hope to host you again in the future. You will always be welcome in my house.
Galia1983
Plovdiv, Bulgaria
“Excellent apartment for exploring Rome with one caution”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We visited with my parents and kids in May 2016 for a family vacation in Rome. The apartment is very clean and everything looks brand new, it is not luxurious, but it has everything necessary, a washing machine, ironing board, you name it. The owner was very nice and on time, she had prepared a welcome snack and had stocked the fridge with water, soda and juice. The apartment has an excellent location, there is a bus stop right in front of it, the metro is a 5-8 minute walk and it is virtually next to the Vatican. There are a few bars and restaurants close by, I highly recommend Da Cesare, which is 800 meters away and quite good old fashioned restaurant with nice service. The only reason I hesitated to give the apartment full 5 star rating is the street noise which is considerable. Since it is located on a central street and the garbage containers are also by the bus stop, you might have trouble sleeping. If you are not bothered with street noise, go for it, it is a great apartment and everything was as described/photographed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness and attention to facilities
Liked least: street noise
Families with young children Large groups
22 May 2016
Thanks for your review.
I wish to inform you that soundproof windows are now installed in the apartment. This to meet the needs of some guests, like you, that are particularly sensitive, and commented about the noises from the street.
You will always be welcome in my house.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing