“Excellent food and a great experience”
Review of Ditirambo

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parione
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great experience here. Alex was well versed in wine and gave us an excellent suggestion at a fair price. We had the burratina (so fresh!) and milefoglie zucchini starters which were lovely. For mains we had the chef special cacio pepe ravioli amatriciano which was phenomenal. Desert was tiramisu with a house recommended dessert wine, both of which were great. Overall, highly recommended - great food, great wine, great atmosphere.

1  Thank 659kyler
Write a reviewReviews (1,768)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food was seriously delicious and the staff were friendly. Fantastic pasta and a large wine selection is available.

1  Thank CSB5772
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Found this restaurant by chance (with an open reservation on Saturday night!) on The Fork and so glad we did. This was the perfect restaurant for our last meal in Rome. The servers were so warm and friendly. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about everything on the menu, and very flexible! There is a green salad on the menu but we wanted a mixed salad, and so they fixed that for us - offered to make it for us. Delicious. True Italian hospitality, they were happy we were there and made us feel at home. They were also very knowledgeable about the after dinner drinks. The waiter picked out different Amaro for each of my friends based on what they said they liked - perfect! The food was delicious! Incredible antipasti choices, special pastas, the chicken Milanese is not to be missed and desserts! The pistachio creme brulee, and the chocolate mousse were heaven. Can't recommend enough for small groups of friends, and couples.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all I want to say that it is not always easy to travel and dine solo. How often I've felt that waiters tend do "dance" only around large groups rather than single attendees, hoping for bigger orders and generous tips.. But Ditirambo is an exception! I felt welcomed from the moment I approached the restaurant. And the food deserves another essay. Everything I ordered was top quality, clearly cooked with love and attention. What a nice touch to also offer me the taste of their signature dish (on the house). This place was recommended by a friend, and obviously, I already had high expectations, but their food, drinks and service exceeded my expectations! I can undoubtedly give this restaurant my biggest mark and gratitude for a fantastic experience!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 8 July 2021

Head a great dinner, great service, delicious food, great local atmosphere.
Hospitality and explanations on the menu and wine was so warm and nice.
Great experience.
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank Kaplanori

Been to Ditirambo? Share your experiences!