All reviews x box piazza venezia breakfast is served lighting system rain shower huge tv trevi fountain spent two nights croissants walking distance air con ancient rome enjoyed my stay small hotel three nights spanish steps xbox
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here three nights prior to cruise.
Location fantastic bed extremely comfortable.bathroom very good..rain shower fantastic...staff extremely good. ..however having everything controlled by xbox is extremely annoying...we entered the room 8 times and the number system failed on 6 of them. .....the lights failed on 6 occasions. .....get rid of the xbox. ..give me a key and light switch and I would stay again

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed herw for 2 nites and check out to Milan and recheck in again. Paul the front desk is very accommodating, friendly and service was excellent. The hotel has the best location as waking distance to Fontana Trevi, Spanish steps, churches and the monument.

Hotel surrounds with cafe, pharmacy and bar which is so centralized. To termini station is just 10mins by taxi which cost you around euro9.

Highly recommended for this hotel as the room size and bathroom is good, king size bed is huge and breakfast is served in room.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here from March 17 - March 22. We had a very pleasant stay and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I particularly enjoyed the imaginative lighting system, the xbox complete with youtube and netflix, the luxurious bathrooms and the comfortable environment. There was complimentary breakfast every morning complete eggs, croissant, ham cheese, and your choice of coffee and/or tea. On our last night we were greeted with free wine in the lobby area. The location is absolutely perfect as well, right in the middle of Rome with almost everything within walking distance. I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit.

2  Thank Bryan B
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is on a busy road but don't let that put you off! It is central to every attraction you would want to visit. We walked everywhere and if in any doubt the hotel staff were so helpful and friendly they pointed us in the right direction! On the final evening we walked into our room to find petals on the bed, two glasses of prosecco and some Chocolates. A lovely finish to a great stay.

1  Thank yashanddean
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights all the staff we met were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were immaculately clean, and the facilities were great. The hotel is situated in a fantastic location you don't seem to be too far from anything. The beds were big and comfortable, and the lighting made the room fun quirky vibrant and interesting. The shower was great. Both me and my husband enjoyed breakfast which was brought to our room each morning. On our last day we had a Late flight and the staff were very helpful allowing us to store our luggage, and ordering our taxi even though we had checked out some hours before. Nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff here, and anything we asked for or needed was supplied for us immediately.

Overall all we had an amazing stay, Rome is a beautiful and breath taking city and staying in this hotel made our weekend perfect.

2  Thank familytravellerKent