See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My fiancee booked 3 days and 2 night away in Rome. This place is around 7-9 mins walk from 2 main station in Rome. We turned up at 9:30 to check in. Even though it was mentioned check in starts at 1 pm. Marco came and let us in our room and made us both and my fiancee a coffee. Nice little chat with hosts plus giving a few tips on where to go in Rome. Very pleasurable experience in Foscari house and Rome. I will definitely return to this place if I'm in Rome again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dejwar K
Reviewed 1 July 2016

After travelling elsewhere in Laziomi needed a bed for the night in Rome which would give me easy access to Tiburtina station the next morning. I arrived early at 10am and sis given access to the room to leave my bags for the day. The room was very spacious and had air conditioning which was a real bonus. It takes a good 20 mins to get into the centre of Rome from Tiburtina metro station whichever was fine for 1 day. Breakfast was a help yourself affair with a good coffee machine and pre packed pastries which were fine.
For central Rome it's a bit of a but if you are travelling from Tiburtina its a great place to stay. Clean, comfortable and good value

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Foscari B&B is good value, clean and in a good location if you want to get away from the crowds.
Sound proofing between the rooms could be better. and the breakfasts are typically Italian and in this case not as good as many, mainly because they use pre packed pastries.
Friendly owners who are trying very hard. We would stay again as its good value at 60e a night. My wife said it could have done with a womans eye over the place to bring it up to 5*

Room Tip: two rooms are en suite the 3rd isnt.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I spent 3 nights at Emmanuele & Marco's place (these brothers take care of every detail in the house).
Rooms are big, comfortable, and very very clean.
Price is the right one for this accomodation.
Let me highlight this convenient location within 5min walking to the Tiburtina train station and loads of bus lines and connections with the rest of the city.

Room Tip: "New York" room has a private bathroom but it's not ensuite. Luckily it's just across a private hallway, literally 1 meter of distance.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Marko and Emanuel very good persons.The house is clean,near the metro the neighbourhood is quiet.I think that is an excellent choice to leave for a few days in Rome for someone who wants cheap and very good room to leave.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple