After a long day walking in Rome it was the best rest we could have. Quiet,fresh and with all the amenities we need(and in the heart of Rome!!).
Thanks for your wellcome package Monica and for all you help.
We will recommend it to everybody.
This is a fabulous apartment in a great location. My family visited Rome for four nights and during the entire trip we stayed in this apartment. Again, the location is excellent - we walked to all the major attractions including the Colosseum, Pantheon, Spanish Steps and the Vatican. The apartment has a lift but we didn't need to use it to walk up the easy one flight of stairs. Restaurants, retail shops, gelato shops are all close by the apartment too.
Monica is a great hostess - she was there to greet us and was able to help us with our questions. She made our whole family feel very comfortable. Overall, the apartment was comfortable and spacious for my family and all our luggages. Wifi was great; kitchen came in handy with morning breakfast; television worked and a welcome delight for my kids to relax after a long sightseeing day. I would totally, without hesitation, rent this apartment again the next time we come back to Rome.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
|Large groups||People with pets|
This wonderful apartment has it all:
* the quintessential "location, location, location": walking distance to many tourist sites, next to the Metro for going further afield, and restaurants and shops just down the street -- so central and convenient
* comfortable furnishings including a futon in the main area and a double bed in the mezzanine -- we used both for the four of us; as the futon has a great mattress, either bed could work if there are just two of you
* modern fixtures in the kitchen and bath -- everything new and clean
* plenty of storage, including the huge cabinet in the main room -- I was able to stash all three of our 22" suitcases as well as their contents
* great attention to detail -- all the little things that made us feel at home
* a responsive host -- Monica was there to welcome us and was available for our queries later in the week as well
We enjoyed our visit very much and would definitely stay there again!
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|