“Segway tour”
Review of Segway Fun Rome

Segway Fun Rome
Ranked #27 of 907 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: IT'S FUN, SAFE AND EASY! We are young, experienced local staff and we like to show the most iconic sights in an unique and informative way. Some history, some personal stories, stunning views, day life and night life information, fun and fast e-scooter ride, tips for best shopping or interesting exhibition? Yes and much More! 10 years of experience and 100% professionalism in our DNA are our secret ingredients for your perfect holiday. Want a little tasting? GRAND CITY TOUR: Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Spanish steps, Forum Romanum, Colosseum or Piazza Venezia is the background for your perfect experience! PANORAMIC NIGHT TOUR: St. Peter's basilica at night is very impressive. And light up Angels castle? Even better. But the most stunning is the view from one of sever roman hills, Pincio. If you are lucky, you can touch the sun before sunset!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My brother and I did a 3 hour tour and it was easily the highlight of our trip to Rome, our tour guide was incredible, made every stop on the tour interesting. The Segway’s are easy to ride in a busy city and the best way to see everything, our tour guide made great recommendations for restaurants and cafes, if I had my time again I would have done this tour the second I stepped of the plane to fully maximise our time in Rome. Highly recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (1,139)
All reviews
"take photos"
in 12 reviews
"spanish steps"
in 23 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"highlight of our trip"
in 13 reviews
"edi"
in 80 reviews

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I had a recommendation from a friend who had used Segway Fun Rome before and we weren’t disappointed! She put me in touch with Ali who replied to all of my messages straight away, even though my first messages were well before our visit to Rome. He went over and above to make sure we booked the best experience that ticked all of the boxes. This is so reasonably priced and really fun. Ali was fabulous and showed us some of the main sites in Rome after patiently teaching us how to use a Segway. From start to finish, he made sure we knew what to do and where to go. He took some great photos for us and suggested the best location for pictures. This is a great way to get around Rome and was a highlight of our trip. If you book, be sure to request Ali- he will make sure you have a great day! Thank you Segway Fun Rome!

1  Thank rgascoigne