“The perfect place to stay for a first-time...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
PhantomDi...
Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“The perfect place to stay for a first-time visitor to Rome!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Simon's suite was undoubtedly the perfect place to stay when in Rome. The flat was located down a beautiful side street which had a bustling market during the day, and had a lovely restaurant next door which provided great food for great prices. Not to mention a gelateria right opposite the flat - ideal!

Simone was a wonderful host, and gave me and my sister an in-depth introduction to Rome's treasures when we arrived, sitting down with us and marking on a map the 'must see' places in the time we had (7 days) and how to get there. Having a mobile phone at the flat that we could take with us to contact Simone if we needed his help was an extra bonus, and something we were very impressed with.

The flat itself was exactly as advertised and easy to find. The kitchen had everything we needed, and the main bed (stationed in the living room) was very comfortable, with another bed situated in the loft space.

Considering the market sets up very early in the morning, we slept right through any noise and didn't find the street noisy at night either. A perfect place to stay, with a wonderful host.

I would absolutely recommend that anybody who wants to visit Rome rent a flat rather than book a hotel, and more specifically, book THIS flat.

Thank you Simone! I hope we can come back soon! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the location, with a spiral staircase leading up to the flat.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DC

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Mississippi USA
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing