“Very clean and convenient apt with helpful...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Half Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Holly S
“Very clean and convenient apt with helpful English speaking host.”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The property was very clean and in a neighborhood where the grocery store, bank, coffee shop, dollar store, pharmacy, pastry shop, metro station, taxi stand and multiple restaurants were within walking distance. I didn't realize how loud the city noise is in Rome until I walked out on the balcony the first morning and realized how sound proof the doors and windows were. Great stay for my family of 4. Max was so helpful and gave us a local cell phone to use if we got in a pinch. Would definitely stay again. Oh and by the way, when Max offers to send a private car and driver to pick you up, take him up on it. It's the same price as a taxi, if not a little cheaper, and way easier. Especially if it's your first time to Rome. I learned my lesson on that front.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was quiet even in a busy neighborhood. Easy access to lots of places.
Liked least: Elevator was small, but never failed us!!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children
25 Jun 2015
Thank you very much Holly for your appreciation of your stay. I'm glad that you all enjoyed your days in Rome. It was a pleasure to have you as my guests and I hope to see you all again here for a longer vacation!
LalaPc201...
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Perfect location, comfortable and spacious”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We enjoyed visiting Rome thanks to the comfortable accomodations in Max's apartmentt. Indeed he is an excellent host. The fridge was stocked with some beverages and milk. There is in fact a half bathroom besides the whole bigger bathroom. Traveling with our family of 4 plus grandma, we fit well in the 2 bedrooms . Plus he offered us a pop up crib for our baby. You can cook anything, there is a microwave, sandwich maker, etc. The building is very safe and quiet at night. Beds are comfortable and closets are spacious. Beats staying in a tiny hotel room. And the location is great with easy access to metro and walking to Vatican. Plus, lots of shops nearby and places to eat or have gelatto. This place is a winner and will definetly return upon visiting Rome again. Thanks for great service Max. - He even kept our luggage for us to leave on an evening flight and arranged for private transportation which I highly recommend.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: The old funky looking living room couch. If it gets updated the whole place would look charming.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
17 Jun 2015
Thank you very much Patty for your kind words! I'm glad that you have enjoyed your stay in my apartment and your holidays in Rome. It was a pleasure to have you as my guests and I hope to see you all of you again here in Rome!!
ThirdmanV...
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Value & Convenience in the Eternal City”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

On this, our second trip to Rome, we tried this apartment rental as opposed to a hotel to keep our costs down. Conveniently located within 100m from the Cipro metro stop, the area has a number of good restaurants as well as groceries, cafes etc. It is also within walking distance of the Vatican Museums entrance.

The owner, Max, provided excellent clear guidance, directions and support in English during our stay. We will definitely rent from Max next time!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Property location, friendly helpful owner.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
14 May 2015
I'm glad that you all have enjoyed your stay at my holidays apartment.
Thank you very much, Kevin! It has been a pleasure to have you as my guests and -as you said - I really hope to see you again
msedona
Toronto, Canada
“A great stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Max, the owner, was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning of our booking. Very helpful and responsive and a generous and welcoming host!
An apartment is a great find for those avoiding the crowds. It is a 5-min walk to Cipro metro station and a 20-min walk to the Vatican museum entrance. Very good pastry/coffee shops are minutes away. A couple of good restaurants and a groceries store are within 10 min walk.
A spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. Very clean and fully equipped. We had a great 6-night stay in this lovely apartment.

3 Jan 2015
Thank you very much Marina.
I'm very glad that you have enjoyed your stay in my apartment and that you enjoyed Rome too. It was my pleasure to have you all as my guests.
I hope to see you again here in Rome!!
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed 24 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Max our host!!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
26 Nov 2014
Thank you so much Linda!! I'm so glad that you all loved your stay in my holidays apartment and that you enjoyed everything that the neighborhood provides for the daily life.
I also enjoyed our conversations and I hope to see you all again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing