“This well located apt is exactly as its...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Half Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Ruth T
Benicia, California
“This well located apt is exactly as its represented.”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I have to concur with the previous reviews. Max was a wonderful host. Our group of four arrived at two different times. Max met our daughter at the metro and unbeknownst to us, we were arriving at the apt at the same time. The coke, juice and milk in the fridge were so thoughtful. Two bathrooms were spacious and clean; one with shower. From the balcony you could see the Vatican walls. When I told Max I had problems getting money from an ATM near the metro, he walked me to one that was closer and felt safer. The provision of a cell phone so we could text Max with any questions or concerns was such a gift; like having a lifeline if needed. Loved the fact there was air conditioning. Only needed it one nite and it didn't let us down. Located on z busy street but quiet at nite. Tried three of the restaurants recommended; enjoyed them all. Would definitely recommend this apt and most importantly, the fact that Max was reliable and a great host. Wish we could have stayed longer.

16 Sep 2013
Thank you very much Ruth for your kind words. The important thing for me is - as always - that my guests have enjoyed their stay in my city and in the apartment as well. For this reason, I try to do my best .. it was a real pleasure to have you all as a guests and I wish you that one day you will return for a longer holiday!!
Padova
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities Rugged travelers
4 Sep 2013
Grazie Silvia, per queste sue gentili parole.
E' stato un piacere avere voi tutti come miei ospiti e , cosa più importante, sapere che la vostra vacanza a Roma sia andata bene!!
Grazie ancora e spero di rivedervi in un prossimo futuro.
Zutaru
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Absolutely loved it ...a must book apartment!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My husband and I travelled with our 3 children aged 7 and twins aged 5 and rented the apartment for 3 nights. My first impression on entering the apartment was how spotlessly clean it looked and Max was there to meet us. There was also complementary water, coke and milk which Max had thoughtfully stocked the fridge with. I loved the fact that the apartment looked exactly like it did in the pictures with two separate spacious bedrooms. Clean towels in all sizes were provided for each of us including the bedding. There were also two bathrooms and one had a shower and hot water was not a problem. I was worried about the curtains being too airy and bringing light into the bedrooms at night but to my utter joy there were wooden blinds that completely blacked out the light at night...yay - there was no noise either at night - yay again!

Max provided us with a phone on which we could text him in case of any need. Once we'd settled in, Max took a walk with us and showed us where the metro and supermarket were and which way to go to get to the Vatican Museums. Back home, I thought the bed that my hubby and I used was way too firm for my liking when i felt it but surprisingly it didn't matter maybe due to being tired every night after all the sightseeing and walking around. My children were able to watch TV in their room whilst hubby also watched TV in the open plan kitchen and lounging area. The gas stove was great and the cooking utensils in great condition and perfect for our needs as we did cook at home - I would recommend that Max consider providing water glasses which are a little bit bigger and also maybe have mugs instead of the tea cups as they were rather cute but small.

The metro was indeed a short walk from the apartment (about 5 mins or less) and not scary to walk back from to the apartment at night. The entrance to the Vatican Museums was also about 10 minutes from the apartment and easy to find again by ourselves. Unfortunately as we arrived during holiday time for the Italians as well (15 August is public holiday), we were unable to try the pizza and pasta place that Max had recommended as they were closed for a longer break but we did try the bakery which also sold gelato and was not disappointed.

We had also arranged for a reasonably priced minivan from Fuimicino airport through Max for 8 of us with the other 3 staying in another rental property not too far from us. Right from the get go, the driver that Max arranged (his name was Tulio) was very helpful and waited for us as we dealt with the administration for one piece of baggage belonging to our fellow travellers which did not arrive with us. Max and Tulio even went as far as assisting with the follow up with the airline on our behalf so they could deliver it to the apartment but we eventually had to pick it from the airport.

All in all we enjoyed our stay in this apartment and would love to come back - Max was a great host. Did i mentionthe free wifi and airconditioning in the bedrooms ...Rome was so hot during that time. Best of all was that the price was really, really good compared to similar sized apartments that i enquired about and we got a quality apartment - loved it!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Aug 2013
Thank you very much Ndai for your kind words and for the detailed description that will be very useful.
I am glad that all of you enjoyed your stay in my apartment and your holiday in Rome. Thank you also for the suggestions on which I will consider it. I wish you to return in the next future..it would a great pleasure to see you again!
Sarah S
Auburn, Washington
“Wonderful spacious, clean apartment with a great host”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We liked many things about this apartment in Rome. The location was great. It was close to the metro, a short walk to the Vatican, and there was a supermarket and several delicious gelaterias close by. It was quiet and we felt like we were in a community. The Italians who lived in the building would smile and say, "Buon giorno."

This apartment was very spacious and comfortable. Our two teenage daughters appreciated the two bathrooms, the nice shower, the large bedroom with twin beds and extra space, and the WIFI! My husband and I liked the 2nd bedroom with the large wardrobe to store our suitcase and hang clothes. We used the washing machine and utilized the balcony for quickly drying clothes. The kitchen was well stocked and had quite a large refrigerator. The dining area opened to the living area which made it feel more spacious.

Max was a very helpful host. We communicated via email and he was quick to answer questions, give directions, and suggestions for restaurants and even great places to watch sunsets :-). He met us at the metro station and walked us to the apartment. We appreciated his thoughtfulness... providing a cell phone to text him questions about anything during our stay (and he responded very quickly), bringing an umbrella since there were rainstorms in the forecast, and stocking the refrigerator with milk, water, and soda for our arrival. Max speaks English very well and was friendly, warm, and easy to talk to. :-) We started our trip in Rome (and it was our first time to Italy), so we greatly appreciated his help and we felt from like we had a friend in Rome.

Thank you, Max, for a wonderful Roman holiday!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the size
Liked least: The beds were firmer than we were used to, but were very clean.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jul 2013
You are welcome Sarah! I'm so glad that I have have met you all and that I have contributed - in some way - to leave you a good memories of your Roman Holiday. " ...we felt from like we had a friend in Rome". This is the best reward for me!!! Thank you so much to all of you!!
Perth
Reviewed 26 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
26 May 2013
Thank you so much Stacey!! It has been a real plasure to have you as my guests!! You have been the perfect guests and I agree with you: only one regret...you have spent too little time in Rome. A reason to return in the next future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing