See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

Overall we found our stay at this hotel to be very pleasant. Although quite basic the room was very clean and were quite surprised about how good it actually was considering the price. Air con and TV worked great and even though there was no balcony there was a large window letting in good amounts of light. With regard to breakfast it was quite a small selection, no hot food as the hotel does state on its website so we were expecting this. There was croissants and cereal however there was no variation throughout our stay. Personally we thought breakfast could have been improved by some fruit or Italian meat and cheese selection and if there was more variety we definitely would have given the hotel five stars. In terms of location the hotel was a good base for all of our sight seeing endeavours, there is a metro station approx five minute walk away and from there it was easy to get to anywhere we wanted.
On the whole whilst some aspects of the hotel were basic it's great value for money and the staff were friendly, helpful and approachable . As a young couple who don't really need much in a hotel and if we return to rome we would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Piotr O
Reviewed 14 May 2015

I couldn't have been happier with this hotel! Not only was it a good price, it was in a great location, and the staff were very helpful and friendly! The rooms are small but they have everything you need, and are quite comfortable and clean.
When leaving I was asked if I needed a lift to my next location, Which was a lovely offer as my back pack was quite heavy!
I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends without a doubt!

Room Tip: Good Value and Location
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2015

The staff of the hotel is so kind, polite and gentile. I had few troubles with my booking and they were always so accesible to helping me (even helped me to search for a flat [I'm Erasmus]).
Clean and quiet rooms to have a good sleep.
The breakfast is enough to give you the first energies of the day (and I'm 24, a need a lot of them!)
Warm water, tv, 24h staff available to public...
The hotel is in a perfect center place well connected with the metro.

The range of internet... It really wasn't a terrible thing because the hall is a good place to be relaxed and connect to internet (and talk with the staff or incoming people if you want) but if I could change something it would be the possibility to internet from my room.

I had the best first week that I could have here and If I rerturn here for tourism I will stay here again, no doubt.

Regards to Ricardo, Bahid and Ali from Jose of Spain!

Room Tip: I was in three different rooms because a problem that I had because my booking (I did two consecutives) and every of them were clean, confortable, quiet...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2015

The location was OK for me. We easily used the transportations needed for our tour. Also it was peaceful and good looking neighborhood. Nothing special although. Just an economic solution to visit Rome!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple