See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2015

The staff of the hotel is so kind, polite and gentile. I had few troubles with my booking and they were always so accesible to helping me (even helped me to search for a flat [I'm Erasmus]).
Clean and quiet rooms to have a good sleep.
The breakfast is enough to give you the first energies of the day (and I'm 24, a need a lot of them!)
Warm water, tv, 24h staff available to public...
The hotel is in a perfect center place well connected with the metro.

The range of internet... It really wasn't a terrible thing because the hall is a good place to be relaxed and connect to internet (and talk with the staff or incoming people if you want) but if I could change something it would be the possibility to internet from my room.

I had the best first week that I could have here and If I rerturn here for tourism I will stay here again, no doubt.

Regards to Ricardo, Bahid and Ali from Jose of Spain!

Room Tip: I was in three different rooms because a problem that I had because my booking (I did two consecutives) and every of them were clean, confortable, quiet...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2015

The location was OK for me. We easily used the transportations needed for our tour. Also it was peaceful and good looking neighborhood. Nothing special although. Just an economic solution to visit Rome!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 26 March 2015

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 14 January 2015

Immaculately clean. Quiet and safe location close to Metro line B, on a glorious street of various consular buildings. Very friendly. Great family restaurants nearby frequented by friendly locals. And the cheapest price I have ever got for a relatively central and easily connected location. Breakfast is basic, but for the price just drink the coffee and buy your dollar cornetto on the way into town.

Come here if you are out all day enjoying the city, and you just want a place to relax and sleep. Spend more money if you want to boast to your friends and family about where you stayed.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2014

The location is good - about 10-15 minutes walk to Termini Station or 2/3 stops on bus 90, 82 or 60L. Staff are pleasant and helpful and reception is staffed 24/7. The hotel interior is rather dingy and in need of a deep clean and décor upgrade. The rooms are small so if you are a larger than average person you may feel restricted. The linen and towels were clean but the toiletries left in the bathroom were minimal to say the least.

The so-called breakfast is not really worth bothering with and its preparation in the morning is loud enough to disturb anybody in rooms near the dining area. The day before we left, I asked the receptionist if he could book a taxi to take my wife and I to Ciampino Airport the next morning. The official white taxi rate is 30 Euros, but the receptionist wanted to charge me 55 Euros. Not impressed. We just walked round the corner to Porta Pia and found white taxis waiting for fares - at the official rate!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near reception and the dining area and check if the windows close properly before accepting the room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple