All reviews british embassy modern hotel international calls free calls castro pretorio mini fridge minute walk recommend this hotel entire stay family room storage space the main train station would stay again pastries enjoyed my stay breakfast was included fantastic hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My fiance and I were in Rome a couple of weeks ago and our travel agent booked us at this hotel. Since neither my fiance or I had ever been to Rome, I was grateful for her recommendation.
We were very pleased with the accommodations (though I would recommend getting a room away from the main street) and the free breakfast was really quite nice! Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is only a 15 minute walk from the train station, which was very convenient! I would definitely return to the Smooth Hotel if ever in Rome again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very nice and cozy. The rooms are very clean and the service is great.
They prepared takeaway breakfast as I couldnt eat it in the restaurant because I had to fly back home.
The outside area is very nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 975cristinaj
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Arrived back yesterday from staying at the Smooth Hotel Rome Termini over the weekend and what a lovely place! Staff are very friendly, hotel is very clean and modern, short taxi journey from main sights and overall the hotel is excellent. Good breakfast selection including fruit, bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese, bread, rolls, yogurts and a selection of drinks. We also ordered drinks and sat outside on the terrace and they provide nuts, crisps and olives with the drinks which was lovely! A nice selection of restaurants within a short walk of the hotel as well! Would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pinkofire
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located about 5 min from Castro Pretorio metro station, which was quite convenient.
The room was clean and modern. The window was not working very well, so couldn't be closed completely. However, it was warm outside, so this was not an issue.
The staff was nice and polite.
The only downside was the breakfast that I believe could have been a lot better... The bread was not good at all: either buns (a bit sweet) or industrial sandwich bread. There orange juice was industrial, which was quite sad when Italy has wonderful oranges (and it was the season). Also, the breakfast was exactly the same every day...
Overall, the hotel was very nice. Just the breakfast that could have been improved.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FilipaFS
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Staying here was quite a treat, with all kinds of restaurants grocery stores and laundry facility minutes away, 10 mins to Metro, and walking distance to everything in Rome (1/2hr walk to Vatican, do not walk mid day ) ..
Some great deals on meals being just outside of the touristy area's where they don't charge a kings ransom to eat .
Hotel is clean and quite , staff friendly, nice breakfast.. My only complaint was that my A/C did not work one night of our stay and we did not sleep well as it was hot and stuffy.
I would stay again if I come back...

Please give me a thumbs up if review is helpful

Room tip: Try and get a room away from the elevator
Date of stay: February 2017