“excellent accessibility to all of rome's tourist...”
other travellers have booked this property
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed
Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
a very confortable queen size bed with a special matress
Very good night light if you want to read
A book shelf is under construction to share books all over the world
living and dining for you to relax
a large fully equipped kitchen where you enjoy your meals if you want to relax
my favourite room.. a large bathroom
Large bathroom with large shower
Once you enter and get your keys
view of the dining table for 4
hanger for your belongngs and umbrella ready, if needed... I hope not
Ready for a meal or a good breakfast
plenty of space for all your need
plenty of space for your belongings
even the washing machine... the sun will dry your clothes
All you beed to refresh is there, we care aobut my guests
washing machine and iron plus board....in case of need
a large kitchen to prepre your meals.... if you want to relax
View from window
View of the street
View from kitchen in the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
seniorkid...
Williamsburg, Virginia
“excellent accessibility to all of rome's tourist attractions.”
Reviewed 17 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We stayed at Mrs. Deodato's apartment for 9 days in May. It was clean, efficient, and within walking distance of the many attractions that Rome has to offeras well as restaurants, bakery and multiple shops, Mr. Romano was there to meet us and help with our luggage. He also helped us get acquainted with the apartment' s appliances, etc.. Although we walked everywhere, it would have been very simple to get a cab or travel by the city buses. Being just two doors down from the small grocery store was such a plus. We loved being able to go into the store day or night and either get food products (all excellent) or other supplies. Although it is noisy early in the morning with the truck bringing supplies to the grocery store, we are early risers so it really didn't bother us. The nights were quiet. There were steps to walk up and down to the apartment, but they were not that bad. I recommend taking the shuttle to and from the airport - we felt it was a more reasonable price than a cab and the drivers both ways were pleasant. Since we do not own a laptop computer and took only two CD's with us, we were wishing that there was just one tv station broadcast in English (preferrably the news) that we could have viewed at night.

We found it very easy to communicate with Mrs. Deodato either by email or phone. Her goal is to help you have a wonderful experience in Rome.

I would not hesitate to recommend this apartment to friends or family..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a full kitchen, a nice big bathroom, a washing machine and a very comfortable bed.
Liked least: No English station on the tv.(just one would have been sufficient)
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 May 2012
Thank you for your feedback! I do appreciate your comments and will take care of your suggestions.
Shrewsbury
Reviewed 16 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
16 Apr 2012
dear Richard, thank you for your feedback and I smled eading it. You "fully and entirely profited" of living in the hearth of the city.... I hope to have you again in via vittoria!
UK
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

12 Apr 2012
Thank you for your very good feedback. I really appreciate it! I am sure you will help future guests to make their choice.
Take care to you and your family.
Antonia
United States
Reviewed 18 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
18 Mar 2012
Thank you for your feedback and happy to know you enjoyed your Roman stay.
London
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

14 Mar 2012
Thanks Marian for your very nice feedback. I enjoy hearing good experiences!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing