All reviews piazza navona perfect location walking distance recently stayed here vatican city breakfast was excellent hop on hop standard room the breakfast area visit rome beautiful hotel bed was comfortable croissants receptionist neighborhood sink europe
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Positives:
Great location, delicious breakfast, small cosy hotel,
Negatives:
Check in time of 3 pm and check out by 11 am is a dampener on your already tight tourist time and they are not flexible on the check in/ check out times. Need to consider this while planning your iterinery.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Mould mould mould!!! We booked the large suite to stay three nights of our honeymoon trip. The shower was covered in MOULD, dirty marks on the bed headrest, back of door, under mirror in the bathroom just to name a few! The first day we had a shower with flip flops on as they have wooden slats at the base of the shower that looked very worn and when having a shower we noticed all the mould. The shower area has only blue and pink mood lighting but could still make out the mould in the bad lighting. The shower room flooded as the drain was blocked. The room safe was locked so couldn't use it. We complained about the safe, flooded shower and the mould. Took two days to unlock the safe and they fixed the shower drain but the mould had not been sorted! When leaving we were told to lodge a formal complaint in writing as they use an external cleaning company and to replace them they wanted customer complaints...
So disappointing! Horrible for a 4 star hotel and especially when you pay extra for a nicer room which is the worst of all due to poor cleaning and maintenance!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bianca H
Reviewed 26 May 2018

At first I had doubts when booking this room. I thought I was going to get a tiny room, but after checking in I was surprised. The room was spacious and it can fit/sleep in 4 person without no issues at all. I am not sure why others are saying the rooms are tiny, I've had worse room size when staying at similar priced hotels in London.

Reception lady was nice. The location is awesome, perfect for tourists. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to see the awesome city of rome

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was shocked and disappointed at the size of the room. One person could barely pass the sides of the bed without turning. Only space for one suitcase, the other had to go on the floor which cut down on already limited floor space. The closet was about 2 feet tall so neither my husband's or my clothes could hang fully. I have been in European hotels with small rooms, but this was claustrophobic. Other family members in our group had normal size rooms in the building across from the main one where we were. The hotel was fully booked so we couldn't switch. Regina at the front desk was most helpful and responsive. She really delivered great customer service. I can't say that about other front desk staff. The hotel is in a good location with piazzas close by and plenty of restaurants and trattorias too. Just double check the size of your room before arrival!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

So annoyed I booked this place. As others have commented definitely not worthy of a 4 star. It is a 3 star at best. The breakfast is dreadful with 2 mornings no coffee machine. No kettle in rooms, request cash for city tax; overcharged us with taxi via mates rates; couldnt check in until almost 4pm despite 3pm checkin; reception staff very very cold and not willing to assist; beds are like lying on a slab of concrete. Only positive is location though very noisy at night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family