4,019 results
All reviews rooftop bar piazza della rotunda room overlooking the pantheon perfect location street performers front desk staff trevi fountain within walking distance wonderful hotel spanish steps taxi stand turn down service loved this hotel walked everywhere pastries gelato bottle of prosecco
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I booked a last minute one night stay. I must say that this hotel was perfect. I loved everything. Location! Room! Breakfast! Staff! Just a wow.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Our room did not have a view of the Pantheon but that was not a problem. It was a beautiful and clean room with the most amazing bed sheets.

I would stay again in a heartbeat. I hope to have the opportunity.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights during May 2016 while honeymooning across Italy.
We scheduled for a airport pickup (although the money dealing is not handled by the hotel; so you do want to carry cash for the cab)

Stayed in a double room with a Pantheon facing window (although the Pantheon area did get a little noisy right from early hours until late night but the windows were to a large extent soundproof. so we were able to sleep peacefully). The Pantheon view was amazing (it views pantheon from the side and not the front) and the location probably the best in terms of vicinity to most touristy places.

Staff was nice and accommodating.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Our first stay at the Albergo del Senato and we were not disappointed . The location of this hotel is perfect for exploring Rome , the staff are charming and helpful , our immaculate room over looked the Pantheon and was very comfortable . There are plenty of places to eat and drink around the side streets as well as the square in front of the Pantheon , we shall certainly be returning to this lovely hotel .

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

This is my fourth stay at probably my favorite hotel. From the check in to the room with the incredible view of the Pantheon to the charming bar, there is no other hotel like the Albergo del Senato. Mauro and Luca at the front desk are consistently gracious, charming and helpful - they make each guest feel so incredibly special and this is part of what sets this hotel apart from the rest. Michele in the bar is also so very gracious and kind - and makes such a great Spritz! I feel like this is a home away from home and I thank everyone at the del Senato for making each of my trips so special!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2016

We stayed here for three nights with our room overlooking the Pantheon. We think this is the perfect location in Rome - 20 minutes to the Vatican, 20 minutes to Trastevere, 15 minutes to the Trevi Fountain, and 25 minutes to the Colisseum. There are tons of restaurants and bars around. Our room was very nice and for Rome the price was reasonable. There is a rooftop bar that we went to, but it was too chilly to stay for a drink. This will be our hotel in Rome for years to come.

Date of stay: October 2016