“The worst customer service EVER”
Review of Bernini Restaurant

Bernini Restaurant
Reserve with
Bernini Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #340 of 13,790 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$23 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had a very unpleasant time here today. The restaurant it was pretty much empty and we wanted to have some wine with snacks but not proper dinner. (Its 6;30 pm not dinner time)

As soon as we tried to place my order the waiter (very impolite with really bad manners) said to us: this is a restaurant you can’t only have drinks.

This is really bad!!! We were planning on drinking a bottle of wine that probably would cost more than a meal and this men in a very rude way kicked us out of the restaurant.

It’s a shame the customer service at Bernini. If you don’t want to have an unpleasant time stay away from there.

Tony_Bernini, General Manager at Bernini Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

You now people like you will never considered by anybody! You seat by your self without asking anyone and said we are going to have a drink I responded that we have reservation for dinner on the way and 18:30 its full dinner for us you responded very rudely ‘are you kidding me’ and I responded no I am just trying to take care of my customer and you said I am going to review you ! This frankly was unfair and rude from you try to learn some education and respect people that are working !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,232)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Bernini was probably the best meal I ate in Rome, and one of the best in all of Italy while there in November. I ordered the carbonara and my husband the lasagna and both were phenomenal. I was literally just thinking about the Carbonara right now, which prompted me to come write a review months later. The service was fantastic as well, and the atmosphere was quaint, but still formal enough to feel like I was having a romantic dinner with my husband. Plus, I finally got my limoncello while there!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Tucked away at the top of piazza navona it's good to sit outside and people watch. No hard sell from staff trying to drag you in to sample their wares. It's the night before the Lupi face Liverpool in 2nd leg of chpions league final and I've opted for the bruschetta di Parma a nice warm toasted bread with soft mozzarella underneath, 2nd plate is a Roman favourite and mine... rigatoni amatriciana fondly washed down with a smooth glass of Amarone. FORZA ROMA!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was 100% the best meal we had in Rome. The service was amazing (again the best in Rome). The restaurant had run out of the lobster dish that my boyfriend and I wanted but one of the waiters suggested his favourite pasta, that was considerably cheaper than what we were going to pay, and it was absolutely spot on. View is amazing, foods even better. Definitely give it a go while you're in Rome.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best meal we had in Rome. Two brothers own and run this restaurant and they are very accommodating and passionate about their food. Wished we could have ate there a second time. We had ravioli & bacon and veal. Very good authentic Italian food. You will not be disappointed.