“The only place to stay.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PerthStoo...
perth
“The only place to stay.”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Beautiful apartment with everything you need right in the centre of Romes top attractions. We stayed here for seven days and walked everywhere fom the vatican to the popes "real church" at the other side of town.
The very gracious apartment owner , Massimo Pianzola is one of the nicest people you could meet and made the whole trip easy for us from booking to leaving. Thanks Massimo and if we come back we will see you again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location in the heart of old Rome.
Liked least: Absolutely nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SusaninMa...
Brunswick, Maine
“I hope to go back next year”
Reviewed 27 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at this flat on Via Giulia. Again this year my visit was wonderful. The apartment was spotless and comfortable, just like last year. The location couldn't be better, within walking distance of most of the places one would like to go and near numerous bus stops so longer trips are convenient. The owner is a gracious and helpful host. I hope to go back again next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It felt like staying at the flat of a friend- one with taste and style.
Liked least: Evrything about it was great.
Travelling group: Solo
Reviewed 4 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
MI
Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
SusaninMa...
Brunswick, Maine
“Perfect apartment in a perfect location!”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I stayed at this apartment on Via Giulia for five weeks in February and March 2012. It was spotlessly clean and very comfortably furnished with everything one could want or need (stereo, a variety of Rome guide books, flat screen TV with cable, hi speed WiFi and also an American drip coffee maker which I loved having since I like my american decaf!). The owner, Massimo, came each week to supervise the cleaning person and he was immediately responsive to any needs or questions that arose. The location couldn't have been better: within walking distance of everything there is to see in Rome and when I didn't want to walk, bus stops were just a couple of short blocks away. Via Giulia is a charming very old street, which is in a lot of guide books as an example of a beautiful ancient street lined with palazzi and churches. As an woman travelling alone I felt completely safe coming home late at night after an outing to a concert or the opera. I would love to go back and stay here again and I have already told my friends of my great find in Rome!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was spotless and charmingly furnished with everything and it was in a great location
Liked least: I really was so completely happy here I don't have a
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing