“Amazing!”

Two Sizes -Tiramisu in Rome-
Ranked #2 of 853 Dessert in Rome
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: We inform our kind customers that Two Sizes - Tiramisu in Rome - will be closed from August 18 to 25 . See you on August 26. Thank you. Two sizes and a lot of homemade flavours of the best Tiramisu in town. Regular coffee, pistacchio, caramel, peanuts butter, strawberry. Two sizes of Cannolo siciliano, and Slushie too. Everything homemade. We inform our kind customers that the restaurant will be closed for holidays from 18th to 25th of August.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Hands down best tiramisu I’ve ever had! I’m not a huge tiramisu fan, but I know a great dessert when I have one and this one was incredible! Even my boyfriend who isn’t a sweets person couldn’t get enough! We ended up trying three flavors because the first two were so good! The strawberry, classic, and pistachio. All were amazing but we were thoroughly impressed with the pistachio and the classic! Must come here if you are in Rome!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,867)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Have been there during Easter holidays. They have several flavors of Tiramisu. I took the classic one and it was super fresh and simply awesome. Very friendly staff as well.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

If you ever visit Rome and are wandering around the piazza navona ensure you take a short detour here and sample the homemade tiramisu it’s out of this world

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Speechless! This is the best tiramisu ever. I'm never going to taste the pistachio tiramisu like that ever.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Simply the best I have ever eaten ... Multiple flavour though the classic still is the best ... If I would ever move to Rome this place would make me fat... Simply great must visite