“No wifi.. ”

Ranked #7 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Pompeii
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Don't believe them. The wifi does not work. It's on and off. And is terrible. If you have a newer computer it will not connect.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We had Ice cream from this Coffee shop before we enter the Pompeii ruins, The Ice cream was cheap and tasty. Was a good refreshment.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Bought an expresso coffee and a Fanta. Price was 4.5 euros, gave the cashier a 20 euro note, she gives me and few coins in return. I looked at the change, then looked at her smiling face, then asked where the rest of my change was......

She started to argue that she'd given me the correct change when she saw the other guy in the shop give a sharp shake of the head to her. I saw it too, obviously. Without another single word, she opened up and handed me my 10 euro note and walked away from the shop area entirely. From the practiced way this all happened, I'd guess I'm neither the first to be vocal about being short changed and FAR from the first person to be short changed. Whatever it takes to make a living, right?

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 2 October 2016

This place is located right next to the entrance of the Pompeii ruins. I highly recommend stocking up on water and a snack before heading into the ruins(fountain water in the ruins was cloudy). After walking around the ruins it was nice to stop back in here for a cold drink. The prices were great and the staff was very friendly :-)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2014

rolls are very oily, but coffee is good, tables not very clean but adequate. Very little English spoken, Pizza slices are also served here, but noted they sat in a hot cupboard for quite a while.

Date of visit: November 2014