“Delizioso!”

Pizzeria Sandropizzettata
Ranked #20 of 3,372 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Had the house special - oval shaped pizza with 5 different flavors. Absolutely delicious combinations and lovely variety. More than enough for two people and fantastic value at €5.50.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

A small hole in the wall where they make the marvelous pizza. I realy recomend a visit. I hardly belive you will be disapointed

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I have heard that pizza in Naples was fantastic, but this was terrific! I don't know if I ever had a pizza like this before. Bravo!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here after seeing the Tripadvisor reviews saying how amazing it was.
It took a while to find and from the outside it looks like a small takeout pizza place.
Inside was quiet and we were one of 3 tables, we ordered pizza and saw the man preparing it in front of us.
The pizza was good but not memorable.
Probably wouldn’t go again as it was a bit out of the way.
They bought us a small sweet at the end which was okay but again, nothing special.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant. Food, atmosphere, staff... absolutely perfect, absolutely bella Napoli. I’ve been there twice , both times i had enjoyed in a great and really tasty meals. First time I had margarita with buffalo mozzarella , second time zuppa ti cozze wich was my very best meal in Italy. Mussels shrimp and at the bottom bread soaked with all the sauce that was inside the meal, beautiful. Very reasonable prices for what you get.

Date of visit: July 2018