“Pizza dream!”

Pizzeria Sandropizzettata
Ranked #16 of 3,321 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I have heard that pizza in Naples was fantastic, but this was terrific! I don't know if I ever had a pizza like this before. Bravo!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here after seeing the Tripadvisor reviews saying how amazing it was.
It took a while to find and from the outside it looks like a small takeout pizza place.
Inside was quiet and we were one of 3 tables, we ordered pizza and saw the man preparing it in front of us.
The pizza was good but not memorable.
Probably wouldn’t go again as it was a bit out of the way.
They bought us a small sweet at the end which was okay but again, nothing special.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant. Food, atmosphere, staff... absolutely perfect, absolutely bella Napoli. I’ve been there twice , both times i had enjoyed in a great and really tasty meals. First time I had margarita with buffalo mozzarella , second time zuppa ti cozze wich was my very best meal in Italy. Mussels shrimp and at the bottom bread soaked with all the sauce that was inside the meal, beautiful. Very reasonable prices for what you get.

1  Thank zastavnik_dzemo
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We chose this place because it was close to our residence at Vomero, but were later surprised with the great pizza they serve. The taste is authentic and service is very good.
You can find a variety of options on the menu and our group of eight could each choose a different pizza of their preference.
The place does not look that shiny, and the food is much better than what you expect from the looks of their restaurant.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

To sum it up: Best pizza I ever had!

The staff loves, what they do, and they do it great. My son could help making his own pizza. The restaurant does not look too good from outside, inside it looks rather like a fast food restaurant. But I promise the pizza will make you feel to be on the right spot. After our lunch we ordered 2 more pizza for take away (our dinner). We got a desert as a present (fried pizza dough with nutella). The prices are unbeatable: 5 pizza, 2 beers, 1l sparkling water for 45 Euro

1  Thank jawidm