“Fantastic pizza and service!”

Pizzeria Sandropizzettata
Ranked #21 of 3,373 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here not realising you have to climb a fair amount of stairs as we were staying in Santa Lucia but it was well worth the little extra effort to get to! We got some fries and arancino to start which were absolutely lovely! We got a margherita with pepperoni and the chefs special pizza which was beautiful and good if you wanna try a few different toppings! Perfect pizza with toppings I would have never ordered myself like the pumpkin puree and my favourite part with the eggplant! Our server was a gentleman and the atmosphere was incredibly relaxed. They gave us a free dessert of some fried pizza with nutella which was lovely finish! Yes there was some char on the pizza but as a chef in Ireland that also uses a wood fired oven it's impossible not to get a bit of char and it didn't take away from the taste at all.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We just had a pizza lunch with my boyfriend, both chose a variation of Margherita. And it was simply delicious!!! All fresh ingredients, rich taste...Definitely recommended +++

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Everything was pefect from the beginning till the end. Beer was cold, starters were delicious, pizza excellent with delicious & fresh ingriedients. Even the dessert (which was a present from the lovely staff!) was very tasty (sorry we couldn’t eat everything, but our stomachs were already full and happy :) ). Everyone should at least once in a lifetime try a pizza like this!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

i love this place , food is insane and very delicious , good prices , the music is relaxing and nice. I highly recommend if you haven’t been there .

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We sat down to eat Napolitan Pizza. The 4 formaggi... Excellent
Great service and very tasty.
Highly recommended