“Best pizza in Napoli”

Ranked #57 of 3,375 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant came recommened by our host so we decided to try it out. Most delicious pizza's we had and very friendy and fast service. We had sooo much to eat and drink and only payed 50 euro's. Totally recommend this place !

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

After a few hours just down the road in the archaeological museum admiring the antiquities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, we were in need of a seat, something to drink and some food. Starita featured highly on the local eateries.

Despite being tucked away down a side street, it is easy to find given the sign pointing from the main road. When we entered I was slightly cautious as the entrance is small and appears to offer a takeaway service and a couple of tables, both filled with people eating pizza. However, the request for a table for five was met with a smile and we were led through a series of rooms to our table. My guess is the restaurant could easily accommodate more than 150 diners spread through the warren of rooms.

The service was idiosyncratic, with drinks orders needing to be repeated, but the pizzas were good, filling and a wide range of toppings was on offer. My daughter's lactose intolerance was dealt with effectively. However, I wish I had tried a fried pizza as I doubt I will see it on another menu anytime soon.

Overall, though, the food was good but not quite the exceptional standards I had been expecting. It was, however, popular with archaeological tourists as I noticed at least three other tables filled with hungry museum visitors.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Starita is tugged away in an alley. But it's easy to spot because of the line up.

Great tomato sauce with airy and soft crust. It was satisfying to eat there.

The bottom of the crust is a bit charred. Otherwise, it would have been a perfectly tasty pizza.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We arrived at 7.30pm and already a queue was forming outside this well known pizza place, once opened we were seated, there are lots of tables. The service is functionary and the pizza is tasty. The drinks are cold and the place is busy. It offers gluten free pizza also.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

No words to describe how delicious GLUTEN FREE pizza I had here. Honestly mind blowing good!! They made me without any doubts the best pizza I’ve ever had in my entire life (Miss Italia pizza)!! No wonder we came back every day we stayed in Napoli.

If you are celiac and need a gluten free pizza like me, you have to go here!! :D

Back in Finland I’m missing your amazing pizzas and can only dream of getting one as good (as gluten free) here. Thank you Starita and hoping to return some time back!! :)

Date of visit: July 2018