See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2017

5 Stars to Giustina and Marco! Thanks for Your support and readiness to help, for friendliness and helpful attitude.
Sincerely, Larisa from London.)
Excellent hotel but not so good location if you are without a car.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

A bit out of the center, this hotel caters to bus groups and bussiness travellers. They are renovating the rooms bit by bit. The renovated rooms have tiled floors, have a brand new feel and are great value. The non renovated rooms are a bit stale with old carpets but large comfortable bathrooms. I would go for the renovated rooms. A bit out of the way, only an option for people with their own transportation. There is carparking in a secured garage under the hotel. Rather a necessity in Naples.

Room tip: Ask for a renovated room.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Having been to Naples only once before and experiencing the driving and parking skills of the locals I decided to get in a bit earlier for my meeting in the morning . I booked from about 2 mins away through Booking . com , who I have to say are very good . I duly booked and drove down to the hotel.
On arrival I was met in reception by Angelo and Justine who made me feel like I'd been here before ,( I never have ) Justine booked me in knew my name before I handed over my passport. The consumate proffesional young lady unlike many in other establishments, While the booking in is taking place Angelo starts up a conversation about past experiences and it turns out both had worked in the UK before and had good things to say about the UK .I was shown the way to the free car park, told breakfast was free too, then we discussed dinner and i was directed to their own restaurant. I dined in there and I have to say the service and food was as good as you get in any top restaurant and at a very reasonable price too.
My room on the 4th floor was / is comfortable clean and warm , (its winter outside )
The shower is great again clean and tidy with lashings of hot water and plenty of towels etc . In summary this hotel does exactly what the advert says , gives you comfortable clean good accomodation at a very reasonable price . Bravo Angelo , Justine and all your fellow staff who have made my stay a happy one ..

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank slippery890
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We booked through Inspired Luxury Escapes, imagining we would have a rather nice hotel. Our room was shabby, tired, the lampshades askew, neither the air con or safe worked, a tiny bathroom with tiny shower. At breakfast we queued for 15 minutes to get a cup of coffee as only 1 coffee machine was working, and the hotel full of coach parties. On arrival at reception we saw, prominently displayed, a notice telling guests not to dry underwear on the lampshades! The location was awful, way out of Naples, a desolate road with empty car parks, derelict buildings and car sales. Do not use this travel company and avoid this hotel.

Room tip: Don't be fooled by the hotel photograph, it is very misleading.
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016

on arrival saw notice on wall 'Do not dry underwear on the lampshades' . This summed up our stay! We were given a very shabby room, air conditioning didn't work, nor the safe. Just one chair. Tiny shower. Crowded breakfast room, only 1 coffee machine working, queued for 12 minutes for a cup of coffee!

Room tip: Inspect the room before unpacking
Date of stay: September 2016