“Pleasant Surprise in Naples ”

Hachi Ristorante Giapponese
Ranked #6 of 3,372 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant while looking for another one in the neighbourhood. We're glad we did! I didn't have high expectations of a sushi place in Naples but was pleasantly surprised. The chef greeted us when we came in and came back out to speak with us while we waited for our food. He is very friendly and great to talk with. He made us an onigiri type of rice snack that was delicious. We ordered mixed tempura, handrails, and a set. All were very tasty. The tempura batter is thicker than I'm used to seeing in Toronto but the mix was great. The sushi set was nicely presented. The flavors are unique and interesting. Definitely unlike any sushi I've had, so points for creativity!

If you are in Naples and want a change of pace from the pizza and pasta, check this place out!

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,735)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We spoke very little Italian, our waitress spoke a little English, but it was brilliant! Food interesting and really tasty, atmosphere great and pretty good value as well. All topped off by a crazy taxi driver taking us back to the hotel!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Definitely the top Asian restaurant in Naples! Everything from the food, service and prices was excellent! Will definitely return.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best Japanese food restaurant in Napoli. It’s not genuine Sushi but I , as Japanese, guarantee a freshness of fish and quality of taste. And also staff is very friendly when every week I come.
美味しいです。毎週寿司セットをお持ち帰りしてます。当然日本の寿司とは違い、所謂イタリアンフュージョンですがネタの新鮮さ、シャリの具合、ソースの味付けは、良くできてます。和食が現地のアイデアでアレンジされ、美味しくなっているのは日本人として嬉しく思います。

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Compass810952
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I've been in this lovely Japanese restaurant. We had the "all you can eat" formula and when I told the Waitress that I'm vegetarian she kindly went to speak to the chef and both of them exceeded my expectations! I left super happy! Food was amazing and I can't wait the next time to try the A la carte menu!

Date of visit: August 2017