“Great pizza”

Pizzeria Donna Sofia ai Tribunali
Reserve with
Pizzeria Donna Sofia ai Tribunali is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #235 of 3,372 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We got a table as soon as we got there.
Staff was nice and we didn’t have to wait long to het the best pizza we have ever had!

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,652)

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This hidden gem of Sorrento starts with a ride through thin winding streets to Donna Sofia one you'll never forget!

Amazing food and service, a must visit for anyone in Sorrento, we loved it that much we had to go back for a second time!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Had just landed in Naples/Italy for the first time in my life and tried this pizzeria. The appetizers were heavy fried mash potatoes, which were decent, but heavy as I was about to devour an entire pizza to myself. The pizza was delicious, crust was solid and not floppy, and the sauce made all the difference. Napoli tomatoes have this lightness, and combined with Italian basil, just carried the entire pizza. The little cheese ball on top was very nice as well.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We visited this place at noon, so crowds of tourists in Via Tribunali, but staff was very helpful here and even we wait some 15 min it was funny to watch the busy neapolitan street, listen man singing on the balcony above us. Finally all 3 pizzas we had ordered were absolutely delicious. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Be prepared to wait a while for your order! The place is busy and then pizza was ok! I wouldn’t probably go there again but I guess it was the unusual long wait that didn’t work for me! Also, the waiter got our drinks wrong to start with so before he opened a I wine bottle I had to tell him I ordered beer! I guess they’re just way too busy here!!

Date of visit: August 2018